Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paigems

I finally found a product that fades my red marks

My face has been full of clogged pores lately, and broke down and squeezed a bunch of them on Monday. So of course my face was left with tons terrible swollen looking red marks. I wasn't sure what to use to help them heal because things such as egg whites, lemon juice, acv, and baking soda have not helped me in the past.

Then I remembered that when I went to the doctors a few weeks ago I bought a facial cleansing bar called Pomega 5 Pomegranate Cleansing Bar. My doctor said this stuff was great for acne, so I bought some hoping that it would help.

So I pulled out the cleanser and have been washing my face with it for three days so far. My red marks have already really begun to fade and my pores are becoming unclogged. I'm so happy I finally found something that works for me.

I hope this isn't against the rule of advertising a product,but I just really wanted to let you guys know about this because it's already been so helpful to me.

These are the ingredients:

Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Prosopis Cineraria Bark, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lemongrass Botanical Sprinkle.

I'm not sure how this product would help with red marks that have been around for awhile though because I don't have any.

what does the box look like? i googled it and came up with a few different ones. i'm currently looking at a 9 dollar Pomega 5 Pomegranate Blemish Cleansing Bar on http://www.teensturninggreen.org/products/...ansing-bar.html and it looks interesting.

This is the one I have:

http://pomega5.com/catalog/natural_pomegranate_soap.php

I saw the other one on their website too, and I really want to buy it!

wowh! That product is so expensive! :wacko:

Yeah it is, but my mom bought it for me so luckily I didn't have to pay for it lol. My doctor said the bar lasts for a long time though! Hopefully he's right :)