Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys, I been taking retin-a for a few months now. I been applying moisturizer to my face and then applying retin-a afterwards every other day. This method was working pretty well but I still broke out. More then a week ago I started applying retin-a micro every night. Now that I am doing this I been breaking out alot! Is this another IB phase?

I still breakout i use retin a mico 0.1% is that what you're using?I dont break out as bad though but it seems like i get 2 3 or 4 pimples a week for some odd reason.what band moisturizer are you using and is it hypo allergenic?if not it may be you're moisturizer.I wouldnt mix the retin a mico with the moisturizer.keep the retin a on at night and use the moisturizer during the day just make sure its hypo allergenic moisturizer or it will clog you're pores and make you break out anything with oil in it will break you out.hope this helps some.let me know

I been applying moisturizer to my face and then applying retin-a afterwards every other day.

i apply retin-a first then my moisturizer... does that make a difference?