Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*sigh* so after about 2 weeks of no breakouts maybe more, today i broke out on my face.. i thought my acne had cleared up and i would jus hav to wait for my marks to fade but no i get more pimples..wtf im begining to get thing theres not hope for me..i feel depressed today i guess im jus venting my frustration, im hopeless if you read this thanks for reading

Just keep doing what your doing, you'll be back to normal in a few days. Don't lose hope, stay strong and happy, do something to take your mind off it. :)

I think it's normal to still break out from time to time (= Just keep up with your routine! I know it's discouraging to break out, but hey at least you have a routine that cleared you once for 2 weeks. Don't be down!

Ahh I'm in the same position as you!

It's been probably a good 2 to 3 weeks and I've still got an occasional pimple, but my face was looking fantastic!

Yesterday I got a small one on my forehead, and today I have one in between my eyes on on my upper lip. I forgot how painful those suckers can be!

I'm battling some depression right now too, it's so discouraging!

I just want to hide. But tomorrow I have to test to make it into Honors for next year.

Help...

lmao wow i thought i was the only one this happened to.. i had the same thing happen to me 2 days ago, and i made it worse by trying to pop it :(. hopefully itll take alot longer for the next break out :D