Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovinLEDlighttherapy

Lumiport Dermastyle

Dear Lumiport,

Last April I received your Dermastyle as a gift for my birthday and I have been very happy with it. I've suffered from acne for years and have been good at disguising my mild to moderate acne for quite some time now. However, I find that I no longer have to work that hard because my face is clearer than it has been in years, mostly thanks to the Dermastyle pen. If any pimple decides it's wanting to rear its head I just give it a dose of the light pen and it disappears so quickly. It still amazes me at the speed it goes away.

I am having a problem with the charger for my pen. It seems there's a short in the cord and it will only charge if I manipulate the cord for the charger light to be red. I discovered this problem when I hadn't charged it for a few weeks and then plugged it in. The light was green, which I found to be strange because I had used it a lot and hadn't charged it for some time. I left it plugged in for 15 minutes and then went to use it. Not even 2 minutes into my treatment the battery ran out so I plugged it back in and now the light was red. Instead of the 20 minutes or so the booklet says it will charge in, it ended up taking almost 3 hours to charge. Ever since then (about 3 months now) I can only get the pen to charge by twisting and turning the cord and stuff it into a crevice in a chair so that it stays that way and the charger light is red. Sure I could the battery run down completely BUT I've built the light therapy into my morning and evening skin care routine and having the pen die unexpectedly and having to wait 2-3 hours for a recharge does not fit into my schedule. The charger worked perfectly in the beginning and I loved how it functioned. Now I have to fight with the charger for it to work and it's getting annoying. Also knowing my product is guaranteed for quite a few years and thinking I'll have to do this for all that time, it makes me sad because the product works and what once was a low maintenance thing (charging the product) has turned into a production that isn't as simple as plugging the cord into the pen and that's it. If the light doesn't turn red. then it won't charge. Is there any way I can get a replacement charger?? I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks.

so that pen really works on every pimple you used it on went away?im thinking of ordering one but there web site order form isnt working for some reason.

so that pen really works on every pimple you used it on went away?im thinking of ordering one but there web site order form isnt working for some reason.

Yes it does work. I was skeptical at first but once I started using it I noticed a big difference in my face and have made it part of my daily skin regime. Currently Lumniport is redesigning their product and around June ro so it will be available. I found this out on another thread. Once you get one you will be addicted.

I'm so glad I read this! I've been checking their website because I want to order one, but it always said to try again later. June seems so far away! But oh well. I'm pretty excited to get one!!

does anyone know when it is going to be available again? :(

or where can i buy it?

and can someone give me updates on this product?

thank you!