Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am turning 22 in half a year. I currently have 5 pimples on my face. Even though they are small, what the fuck. When will this disease leave me. It is bullshit to last so long. 7 years now.

This makes me feel like such crap like why the hell do I have to have this problem. Nothing works. Accutane worked for a while but they came back, albeit not nearly as badly. I want to be clear though but I am so far from that. This is my worst nightmare.

Well... Tell it to Dan who has 36 years old and its nice trouble started ar 12 years old or tell to LionQueen with 44 years old and her acne starts at 11 years old or tell it to me.

In my case my nightmare started in November of 1995. It's so nice to enjoy this since almost 14 years. The best thing is your face is your presentation to others. Yes... soooooooo nice.

Good bye

Ariel :banana:

P.S.: sorry the sarcasm but I'm not very well today :hand:

How many times were you on Accutane? I just finished my third course and am clear yet again. Hoping it will last this time!

It is frustrating. When I watch tv in high definition and see actors in their 30's with pimples, I'm like god dammit, there is a strong chance I will be dealing with random pimples for a long time.

It is frustrating. When I watch tv in high definition and see actors in their 30's with pimples, I'm like god dammit, there is a strong chance I will be dealing with random pimples for a long time.

Indeed. My mom had severe acne. Thanks god or better said science, when she had 23 years old her derm did to her a treatment which actually it's impossible to get. It was a kind of rays, I don't know which and nobody knows about that.

Her acne disappears in just 8-10 sessions of 10 minutes each one. She has actually dry skin not only in the face but in the whole body.

It seems it had an effect on the entire body because is very strange when the treatment was done in the face zone. She almost left sterile because the doctor didn't cover her genital zones well. It could sound scary but if you cover these zones, what's is the problem? But as I've said, it's impossible to get this treatment now.

I'm sure if she has got 5-6 seasons at least maybe her skin would be normal and even without acne. But well... 8-10 seasons gives you a dry skin in the whole body as her case not matter the treatment was targeted to the face.

Bye

Ariel :hand:

P.S.: and it's very frustrating to me can't get her treatment. I've ever had the hope some derm could do it to me but nobody knows well about this treatment and it gives me a lot of furious.

Weird. It sounds like the doctor was totally unqualified to do the ray treatment, or at least lacking massive information about how to do the treatment, how to use the equipment and what strength or dose of rays to use.

Rays are concentrated to the wanted area only. It shouldn't affect much the rest of the body. The nearest areas and the sensitive areas close to the area on which the rays are concentrated on should be protected. Everyone working with any type of rays should know about the ALARA-principle (=As Low As Reasonably Achievable) when it comes to planning intensity and frequensy of giving any type of ray treatment.

It was 37 years ago. The doctor very was good but he make a big mistake not covering well that area. It would be nice to know what kind of rays they were. Maybe I put a post to ask about it.

Bye.

Weird. It sounds like the doctor was totally unqualified to do the ray treatment, or at least lacking massive information about how to do the treatment, how to use the equipment and what strength or dose of rays to use.

Rays are concentrated to the wanted area only. It shouldn't affect much the rest of the body. The nearest areas and the sensitive areas close to the area on which the rays are concentrated on should be protected. Everyone working with any type of rays should know about the ALARA-principle (=As Low As Reasonably Achievable) when it comes to planning intensity and frequensy of giving any type of ray treatment.

It was 37 years ago. The doctor very was good but he make a big mistake not covering well that area. It would be nice to know what kind of rays they were. Maybe I put a post to ask about it.

Bye.

37 years ago! Oh, well that explains it.

What can I explain now? It was a treatment for my mom in those years. It has got rid completely a severe acne in a few seasons but a mistake was done in the process which if the derm would took good care of the situation it would never happened. I've already written everything... :mad:

It just hurts to be this age, and still have acne. This should be gone. I feel so ugly. How can i be confident when I have redmarks all over my face.

I did accutane. It didn't work. I just wish it would leave.