Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
near

Seriously so sick of this

This has become an even more bigger problem then acne ever has.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Sna...us/DSC04007.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Sna...us/DSC04009.jpg

WTF are up w/ these flakes? After every shower or every time I wash my face, it gets immediately like this within seconds! These are no normal flakes, no matter how many times I exfoliate w/ a baby brush, they appear the effing same. I tried switching cold water, hot water, water only, cleansers, nothing is helping what so ever. Please help guys.

I think jojoba oil would help you ALOT. i apply it during my regimen and mid day for my flakes and it makes a world of difference

well you know how after you wash your face and moistorize you dont really get flakes til a little later....well at that little later point i just dab it all over my fingers and massage the flakes down towards my jaw line and just move them all off of my face. You could try it..i do walk around with my face looking a little oilier but i dont mind it so much. OR you could do what the other poster said

dude any moisterizing cream will make that go away its called dry skin... everyone has that some better some worse, you have like no actual acne though so ur fine, ask for some moisterizing lotion or something from store..

^what he said

those arent flakes, those are dried up oil thingies... i get them still sometimes.. apply some non-pore clogging moisturizer before you goto bed. Maybe cut the junkfoods, sugars, dairy, oily cooked foods. Keep your skin hydrated, dont overwash your face. maybe that will help.

So I just slob it on and leave it? Or wash it off after, or what.

put a tiny layer of (NON PORE CLOGGING or NON-CODMEDOGENIC) moisturizer on before going to bed, its very important tho that the moisturizer is non-pore clogging.

some people say apply the moisturizer after you get out of the shower, that is another option!

peace