Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ashley86

Best Acne Product you have used?

I use purpose gentle cleanser + equate version of cetaphil for dry, sensitive skin lotion in combination with 3 drops of jojoba oil.

my favorite acne control product has been "Reversion" by Therapon Skin Health! i love it! they also have a really cool moisturizer called OPC gel. it is oil free so it doesn't make my skin shiny AT ALL! i used to have change products all the time because i guess my skin would "get used" to whatever i was using.....but not anymore - this stuff works great!

Making my own products from PERSONALFORMULATOR.com turned out to be the best products.

Blotting sheets have been useless for me.

Salicylic acid penetrates oily pores.

--- Dissolve 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salicylic acid powder with 1 teaspoon witch hazel, and mix it with 8 ounces of aloe gel

For moisturizer, use pure hyaluronic acid gel. People use it after chemical peels because it's a gentle and effective moisturizer that retains moisture.

Salicylic will penetrate oil and dry skin, but the hyaluronic acid will counteract that by its excellent moisture retention. So you don't see many flakes.

No oil, no jojoba, no olive, no emu. You skin produces its own oil. All you need is something that retains the water. Your skin will feel dewy instead of oily.

All natural acne facial soap www.bestbathstore.com leaves you clean but contains natural moisturizers Ingredients:

Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Hazelnut Oil, Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Organic Manuka Honey, Seaweed Powder, White Willow Bark Extract, Australian Olive Green Clay, Allantoin, Silk Powder, Vitamin E, Essential Oil Blend

I use the Murad Clarifying Cleanser with 1.5% salicylic acid as my everyday cleanser it gets rid of my smaller breakouts but doesnt prevent any new ones from forming.

The murad acne mask does wonder but its kinda pricey..