Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I have heard great things about Cetaphil daily cleanser, so I bought some, I am on my 3rd day and I see no improvement, and I am using it when I wake up and at night. When will I see improvement?

Btw the texture sucks, it reminds me of baby shampoo, and it smells like it too.

Try the gentle cleanser of Cetaphil that is for dry and sensitive skin. That's my current cleanser by the way. It makes my skin so smooth and doesn't clog my pores... :dance:

Try the gentle cleanser of Cetaphil that is for dry and sensitive skin. That's my current cleanser by the way. It makes my skin so smooth and doesn't clog my pores... :dance:

Does it help with acne at all?

I dont think it helps with acne,but it is very gentle,so it wont make your acne worse.You could try using an acne treatment WITH the cetaphil as your cleanser.

For instance,I used to use BP or Salicylic Acid pads or gel for my acne,but wash my face with CETAPHIL.Now I am on prescription but still use a gentle face wash.

The reason is,most face washes dont help with acne all that much because they arent on your face long enough to do any good.So you want your face wash to be very gentle while you are using other products to help fight the acne.

I didn't like Cetaphil--it felt like it left a greasy residue on my face after I rinsed it off (and didn't take off any make-up). The other products I am not too crazy about either. I found the moisterizing cream and lotion way too oily--and broke me out big time. Then the lotion with the SPF burned my face everytime I put it on. I am not really sure why everyone seems to recommend this brand. I guess it just didn't work out for me.