Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EricB

Look at his skin!

He has so few scars, anyway. There will never be any Hollywood actors/actresses who have as severe scarring as mine. :) There just won't be.

BUT I am still considered attractive by those who meet me, and I admit that I consider myself attractive, too. So much of your attractiveness depends upon your projected confidence, self-assurance, or even your pride in your work you do well. Work on those and you'll likely be surprised at how little anyone notices your scars once they get to know you. The mind/eyes tend to soften such defects once you've known someone for a while, I mean the scars, not acne lesions when they tend to recur in different areas.

Great attitude Wynne!!!!!! You're inspiring!!!!

He has so few scars, anyway. There will never be any Hollywood actors/actresses who have as severe scarring as mine. :) There just won't be.

BUT I am still considered attractive by those who meet me, and I admit that I consider myself attractive, too. So much of your attractiveness depends upon your projected confidence, self-assurance, or even your pride in your work you do well. Work on those and you'll likely be surprised at how little anyone notices your scars once they get to know you. The mind/eyes tend to soften such defects once you've known someone for a while, I mean the scars, not acne lesions when they tend to recur in different areas.