Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Professional

3 month user-Nose is still DESTROYED

Please help, I'm seriously about to quit out on acne.org regimen.

I've been on the acne.org regimen for 3 months and about a week so far. I always order Dan's so called "high quality" products that shell out my bank, but..

My skin is insanely clean EXCEPT my nose.

My nose is so hard to look at sometimes, currently there's a huge cyst on it, about 5 black heads, 3 white heads, and another cyst growing right on top of my nose. Yes that is all on my nose.

This is like the first time I've ever felt depressed about my acne, even before DKR when my skin was bad, I wasn't depressed because it wasn't all over my nose.

Can someone give me some reassurance not to quit? Is this normal for my nose to still be so crappy looking even when everything else is clean?

I am on the regimen, I've only been on it for a month though. The 3rd week was hell for me, I thought I was for sure going to quit. If you look at the success stories pictures of people on the regimen you can see some people with just mild acne have taken up to 200 days to clear. I would keep going if it helped the rest of your face. I know it is really hard if it is just one area. Mine is pretty much the exact same way.

I've never had a cyst, so I am not expert there. I do take supplements though, so i would recommend looking into a few vitamins if you do not have "health" problems.

I am not 100 percent clear yet either, just my right cheek to go.

Maybe others will chime in with some stories. GOOD LUCK!

How long has your nose looked this bad? It could be just a temporary thing that will last a week or two. You could also try using less BP on your nose if you feel it's getting worse.

How long has your nose looked this bad? It could be just a temporary thing that will last a week or two. You could also try using less BP on your nose if you feel it's getting worse.

It has been looking bad ever since I believe last summer. I started the acne.org regimen in October, so it has been looking bad for manyyyyy months.

Try not using moisturizer on the nose area, and make sure you are using plenty of bp.

If possible, try spot treating with Dan's AHA lotion or something similar.

Try not using moisturizer on the nose area, and make sure you are using plenty of bp.

If possible, try spot treating with Dan's AHA lotion or something similar.

I'm not applying moisturizer on it at night, but i'll do it in the morning now for the nose.

Also generally, how much does it cost to get one of those injections from a dermatologist to remove a cyst? And err I don't have insurance..

Well my problem area is my right cheek. I have only been on the regimen for three weeks now, but I found in the past week that if I do everything as normal but just apply almost twice as much BP to the area on my cheek with the cysts, they clear very fast. I had nine that were not going away until two days ago I decided to do this and now they are all gone but one.

Maybe your nose isn't agreeing with the amount you're using. Have you tried varying the how much you use in that area?

Are you saying I should be using less or more? *_*

even though i use the bp and aha, i can still see white and black heads on my nose. I use Biore Ultra Strip once a week to pull out the gunk, and the apply BP and AHA so it can treat my nose pores. u can try that and see if it helps. but make sure you dont go biore strip crazy and use it everyday.