Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Obviously Zeno is not the answer for all over acne,and a regimen should still be used.But in cases where you get a really big monster out of nowhere,it can really shorten the life of the pimple and shrink it down.

It doesnt work for all acne (blackheads and whiteheads) but those pimples that are red and sore,it really does alot for. What I've noticed:

One,the heat soothes the pain of the pimple.Two,right after use the pimple immeadately seems smaller.Three,the pimple either goes away completely or comes to a head much faster so it can be popped EASILY.

It was pretty costly,but being used in conjunction with my prescription (Ziana) I have noticed great results!

Anyone here try it yet?

Can you recall how many times you used it on each pimple? I use mine ALOT.When I feel a pimple coming on I use the Zeno like four times on it.I read reviews where some people only use it once and it goes away,but everyone's skin is different.

Sorry it didnt work for you.I was VERY skeptical myself.It took me a long time before I gave in and bought it.Now I wish I had sooner.