Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MiCoL

Mother of Pearl anti scar cream

Hiya. For about 1-2 weeks now I have stopped using cleansing products, moisturisers, bp and this anti scar cream. Spots that have been on my cheeks for 3-4 weeks have cleared and any new ones that would usually last weeks shrink in days! Its really great but I still have red marks and a few pitted scars. My question is would any of the ingredients in this Mother of Pearl anti-scar cream block my pores? Here are the ingredients:

Aqua

Cetyl Alcohol

Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareath-3(and) Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate

Mineral Oil

Dimethicone

Glycerine

Allantoin

Polysorbate-60

Mother of Pearl Powder

EDTA

Imidazolidinylurea Lysinecarboymethyl Cisteynate shock.gif:!:

Methyl Isothiazolinone(and) Methyl Chloroisothiazolinone

Parfum

BHA(and) Tocopherol(and) Triethyl Citrate.

The website is www.herbsecret.co.uk and I would like to keep using it on my pits and marks but if its going to block my pores then I don't want to use it, as you will all understand. Any light as to any of these are pore clogging and thus spot makers would be appreciated.

Cheery

MiCoL

Bump. Would have bumped a few days ago but I've been far from a computer. Any one have any ideas if any of these ingredients are pour blockers?

My advice is for you to look them up on the cosmetics dictionary on cosmeticscop.com

Some things break some people out, some things do not - nothing is 100% sure to break you out or not break you out. It's trial and error.