Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alliask

clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub

hi, i got the clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub after reading about botchla's regimen...

i started using it on my face and back and i noticed that it made my back break out with little red zits. my skin is not sensitive at all. the cleanser seems to leave a oily film on my skin everytime after i use it. does anyone else experience that?

has anyone had any problems with this cleanser?

i checked the ingredients and found that it contains cetyl alcohol, which is somewhat comedogenic and irritating...

it also contains something called microcrystalline wax, and the "wax" part scares me!

i jut want to make sure this cleanser is safe to use, because i'm not sure if it really caused my back's breakout............

any comments will be appreciated. thanks for reading!

Well i am not using it but then again my back isnt a problem. But a scrub will always irratate since its designed to scrub the durt off (dead skin) so initially you will always have worse acne. I can imagine that after a few weeks it will stop breaking out since aal the dirt is gone.

I find it to be very gentle on my skin, and this is coming from someone who will breakout if the wind hits my skin too hard. I really love this product, it really cleans up my skin. BLack head clearing scrub and Mint Julep Masque are the only topicals I use, and they work real great in conjunction with B5.