Notifications
Clear all

Is baby lotion OK on face?

MemberMember
(@theworstsnyahoo-com)

Posted : 01/06/2009 2:05 am

Do you guys happen to know if baby lotion by johnson and johnson is all right to put on your face?

I know there's mineral oil on it, but SEVERAL web sites I visited said that it was just a rumor and exaggerated.

I know that I put baby lotion on my face two days ago and from that moment on, my face cleared up (the zits seem to be getting less red). I mean, my face was already relatively good before its use, but after its use, these couple annoyingly big zits went down a bit.

I don't know if it's just coincidence...I've been using it for three days and things SEEM to be going well. Let's hope it lasts.

source: [Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@acne28)

Posted : 01/08/2009 3:09 pm

=D. said:
Do you guys happen to know if baby lotion by johnson and johnson is all right to put on your face?

I know there's mineral oil on it, but SEVERAL web sites I visited said that it was just a rumor and exaggerated.

I know that I put baby lotion on my face two days ago and from that moment on, my face cleared up (the zits seem to be getting less red). I mean, my face was already relatively good before its use, but after its use, these couple annoyingly big zits went down a bit.

I don't know if it's just coincidence...I've been using it for three days and things SEEM to be going well. Let's hope it lasts.

Well, i began using johnson's baby body wash as my cleanser - luv it. Then i ran out of moisturizer and my friend always has baby stuff on hand. So i used some of her johnson's bedtime lotion on my face - i think it actually improved my skin. The beditme lotion is meant to "calm" baby before bed, but i think the lavender or whatever is in it calmed my skin! So..i think it's good to go!

MemberMember
(@pimple-princess)

Posted : 03/31/2009 6:18 am

I use the body lotion and its amazing <33

Its really helped with acne and red marks I get on my arms as well (especially after waxing as I have sensitive skin).

MemberMember
(@rq77)

Posted : 03/31/2009 8:00 am

Glad its working for you. Never heard of it helping spots ;) . I used to apply it on my body after a shower. I think it helped my dry skin quite well.

MemberMember
(@pimple-princess)

Posted : 03/31/2009 3:57 pm

It smells so good too!

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 03/31/2009 4:04 pm

=D. said:

Is your skin sensitive, oily, combination or dry? If its sensitive, I would stay away from it not because of the mineral oil but because of the fragrance.

MemberMember
(@early2rise)

Posted : 05/14/2015 8:26 am

is your skin sensitive, oily, combination or dry? If its sensitive, I would stay away from it not because of the mineral oil but because of the fragrance.

Not all sensitive skinned people are sensitive to fragrance. Personally I find plant oils and essential fragrant oils to cause more trouble than many light, synthetic parfum ingredients in things like this and J&J head to toe (which I use and love)

hericles liked
MemberMember
(@hericles)

Posted : 09/28/2015 2:23 pm

My skin is extremely dehytraded, I have normal skin type but after I used these acne products way too much it turned so oily. Should I use jhonson jhonson baby lotion on my my face to try to hydrate?

MemberMember
(@loran-surendran)

Posted : 05/20/2017 4:35 pm

I used baby lotion on my face and it always left it with a stinging sensation.. I don't really like using lotion on my face, i prefer shea butter!