Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Dan I was wondering if you have any pics that show how your skin looked when you suffered from acne. I'm just curious to know how much your products improved your skin because you claim that you suffered from severe acne but know your skin is flawless.

I believe in his FAQ part of this site he says he really does not have any before and after pictures, because he destroyed them or something. ha

-but plenty of others on the site have before and after pictures.

I believe in his FAQ part of this site he says he really does not have any before and after pictures, because he destroyed them or something. ha

-but plenty of others on the site have before and after pictures.

Oh, yeah take a look at the before and after acne.org regimen like the above poster said.

wow..

he didn't look too bad at all. Especially in the more clear pic on the beach. His lips look a bit swollen.. but that could be anything. I would be happy to have skin like that in those pics. No scars and I can't really see any blemishes.

too bad he doesn't have any actual break out pictures to show us.

At age 22yr I broke out with moderate acne and close to severe and no way in hell I wanted to take pictures with the family. But I did, and when I found them I ripped them up, they were horrible when I saw myself. I couldn't be seen like that.

The best part is that my skin did not scar one bit. I have strong skin. Thank God, with all the pus acne I had all over my face and boy did I popped so many zits.

Now my skin is very mild, very few breakouts when I break diet.

Dan reminds me alot of myself when I had bad acne.

At age 22yr I broke out with moderate acne and close to severe and no way in hell I wanted to take pictures with the family. But I did, and when I found them I ripped them up, they were horrible when I saw myself. I couldn't be seen like that.

The best part is that my skin did not scar one bit. I have strong skin. Thank God, with all the pus acne I had all over my face and boy did I popped so many zits.

Now my skin is very mild, very few breakouts when I break diet.

Dan reminds me alot of myself when I had bad acne.

Yeah, me too. I avoid a camera shutter as much as I can. And one time I saw a picture of my face so red because of acne I automatically cut it out and thrown into the garbage without thinking twice. Acne affects us so much more psychologically than physically. :rolleyes: