Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys,

To give you a quick history of what's been going on with my regimen, about 2 months ago I started the SA-BP regimen that some people have seen a lot of success with. I wasn't really seeing any difference so I stuck with just the CnC Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. So for about a month now I've been using the CnC Cleanser in the morning and in the evening. Probably half way through the SA-BP regimen my Dad (he's a pediatrician) gave me some doxycycline to take. The doxy didn't help me very much so I now just started tetracycline. I also just started using some prescription BenzaClin. And this whole time I've been drinking ACV.

So, as of right now, I've got the the CnC Cleanser, ACV, tetracycline, and BenzaClin. I think both BP's are a bit much so I'm either going to cut one out entirely or just use one of them once (i.e. BenzaClin in morning and evening and CnC just when I shower; still probably would dry me out too much). So what do you think I should do with my regimen? Drop the CnC entirely? Or split the BP's up?

Thanks guys.