Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm also wondering if there are any good AHA products in the UK.....

Dan's products are just too expensive to ship + the customs charges are ridiculous! Having said that I love Dan's BP though

You don't pay customs charges for goods under the value of £18.

Check the HMRC website or call them if you want to clarify this.

As far as I know (and I have ordered many things) this does not include the shipping, so as long as the product you ordered is under £18 value you will not face charges. Shipping works out about £6.99 as well and arrives in about a week. In the case of the AHA the product including shipping comes to less than £18 value anyway.

Not a bad deal at all really, I ordered my AHA and Jojoba separately to avoid any problems.

nt

Can you buy AHA in the shops or can you only get it from Dan directly?.

What exactly are you after? a glycolic cleanser or moisturiser?

my g/f has the multi-fruit AHA moisturiser 50ml from bravura london. Active Ingredients: Glycolic Acid 7%. I have yet to use it, because I am fresh on the regimen.

I am curious tho, would you use such a product after applying the BP treatment as a normal moisturiser? or instead of the BP after cleansing?

also, reading threw the ingredients it contains salicylic acid. is that a bad thing?

{sorry, i didn't mean to poach, just thought i would add to your post about AHA in the UK}

Hi,

did you buy that AHA product. I have the same question that you have asked and would love to know an answer also.

Can anybody in the community validate if this AHA product is a good replacement for Dan's AHA?

Can you buy AHA in the shops or can you only get it from Dan directly?.

I haven't bought any AHA lotion yet as I'm only in my second week of the regimen but I've had a browse online to find 10% AHA lotion in the UK and came across a company called neostrata, I just did a search for neostrata skincare and got quite a few companies selling it in the UK, had a look at a few of them for an idea of price, content size etc., word of warning though the price varies a lot! The cheapest was just under £30 plus p&p and the dearest more than twice that for the same size 200ml bottle!

Hey, I've been using this from millenium nails for a few weeks now, only £12 plus free delivery at the moment :surprised:

Red amrks and scars are fading and dries out and spots really well.

Sorry, can't seem to add the link...

Anyway is 10% Glycolic acid retexturizing serum 30ml from Millenium Nails

Hope that helps!!!