Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oxymoron

Most painful locations for cysts.

Title explains.

I've gotten so used to my acne that the acne on my face does not even hurt, or I do not notice the pain. Discuss those "special places" that make you scream "OW!!".

I just got a big cyst deep inside my ear not long ago. Hurted like hell.

i had one over christmas and it was on the side of my face near the eyebrow hair line area.

me and my brother were wrestling and he hit it by accident and i almost started crying it hurt so much. he didn't understand lol he thought he seriously hurt me, im like you hit my zit! lol

jawlines...you can't even rest your head on your hand!

^^Those are really bad.

Also under the bottem corner of the nose.

I'd agree with the jawline.

That's where I get them the most

and mine take like. a billion years to heal :sick:

Thank god for ProActiv's clay mask... :wub:

It helps.

It's even worse because I have eczema

in little spots everywhere... :doubt:

like my jaw... :mad:

Title explains.

I've gotten so used to my acne that the acne on my face does not even hurt, or I do not notice the pain. Discuss those "special places" that make you scream "OW!!".

I just got a big cyst deep inside my ear not long ago. Hurted like hell.

Oh, God, yeah. The ear ones hurt. I agree with the jawline, too -- especially since I tend to rest my chin on my hand while at my work desk.

Ears are bad, so are the chin ones, but those only hurt for me when I accidentally touch them.

BUT, the worst spot for a cyst, and I might be biased because I have the biggest cyst I've had in this spot as we speak, is in the corner of the mouth.

I cant eat, drink, talk, yawn, smile, or even frown. And to make things even worse, everyone makes fun of me and says I have herpes, cause it looks nasty and dried up.

Edit: Actually, the MOST painful is on the back, ever try and pop a back cyst? I literally fall to the ground in pain, and its soo painful i cant even scream. For some reason the back is very sensitive, like my thighs.

let's see...the jawline, the lip, the ear, side of the nose (esp if you wear glasses). they all hurt like hell. have you iced and tried ibupropen?