Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dude I had the same fear about the effects of accutane but I think you got to just make a decision. think about real good before you decided this is what you want to do. stay optimistic.

I start taking accutane at the end of this month. Im nervous due to the depression factor. I have depression issues already.. look at my face!

Does anyone share the same fears?

ijust started taking accutane 8 days ago and i am finally starting to see some sides effects. i have pretty bad skin and i was so afraid to take accutane. my friend gave me some really simple but great advice the other day.."keep your head about you" i thought he was making fun of me because i had a really bad headache but he told me to just remember that i am on a really strong drug and if i feel like i am getting crazy remember its just the drug. i have just been trying to stay as postive as possible and telling myself that if i believe those horrible things are going to happen then they will! stay strong and dont let all of the warnings freak you out!

good luck and dont be afraid!

Had the same issues but still went on the tane .... Looking back at all the articles i read about how bad it was, I'm glad I went on it...... Cause none of the other stupid topicals and oral antibiotics worked at all just wasted my time taking them.....