Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
near

Is my face oily or not?

I think I have pretty oily skin. Every time I finish taking a shower or washing my face, my face seems pretty oily within two hours. In some mirrors I look pretty OK, but whenever I'm outside and I look inside car windows or mirrors, the sun seems to reflect off my face! And then I touch my cheek w/ my wrist and see oil has transported off my face onto my wrist! It's sooo annoying.

Anyone else feel me on this?

yeah i can relate. i shower and dry my face. for a little bit my face is really dry so i moisturize by the end of the day my face is full of oil. its really gross. maybe its my makeup but i try not to layer it too thick. i probably shouldnt be wearing any at all but i cant bring myself to do that :(

Yeah, I have a hard time telling whether or not I have oily skin. My skin seems dry after washing, no matter what, but the harsher/stronger the products I use, the greasier/shinier my face seems by afternoon. Maybe it's my makeup that makes my face shine, but who knows. I sometimes think it might be *looks to see if Bryan is lurking within earshot* that my skin is compensating for the dryness by producing extra oil. But I've heard that that theory is completely false and unfounded, so maybe not.

I often wondered whether I had oily skin... then recently I saw a pic of myself taken from a night out and I was like OMG :( I was sooooo shiny.

I have started wearing powder over make up but it still comes back :[

I think I realised I had oily skin when I went to the make up counter and when asked what skin type I have, I almost died of embarrassment :[