Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i love sarah

best way to forget about acne

Make a big f**k up that is even worse than acne and you wont think about your skin for a while, this is what ive managed to do :( Wouldnt recommend it though.

Word, I like to play basketball or go running or do something active that doesn't involve mirrors or other people, lolol.

But I ride my horse to forget about everything. He doesn't even KNOW I have acne, lmao. :D And we wear orange so that hunters like fluffy101 don't shoot at us! lol

I get involved with physical activity. I like to box and that works well for me. I can get involved with video games like RPG's. I like to get lost in that world because it means I can leave this world for a while.
alcohol and weed

...yeah I miss those days.

Nowadays it's a good novel, gardening and taking a scenic walk in the mountains with my dogs.

And when the missus permits it, a few good moments of hedonistic debauchery with Jack Daniels.

weed is the only thing that makes me forget about my bad skin..

until i get the munchies and eat a whole bag of chips.

then crawl in to bed, still baked, being mad at myself for eating the chips.

then waking up with a break out.

vicious cycle. :shake:

The only time I really worry about my acne is when I get a zit coming of age somewhere on my face early in the morning. However, I forget about the zit the moment I leave the bathroom. There are more important things to worry about on a daily basis. Will I be at school on time, did I pack my lunch, am I prepared to teach my lesson, did I grade all of the papers, etc.

Then I come home, see the monstrosity that formed during the day, pop it, and move on.

not much makes me forget about acne.but i think the one and only thing that takes my mind off it for a while is going for a ride in my car.

playing my wii....i played for like an hour forgot all about it but i came back from my perfect world into reality and it hit me like shit....now im here cuz i feel so drepressed!!