Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chasedyson

Acne going away! Red bumps tho :[

Hi this is my first post.

I've been dealing with acne for 4 years now and have not been able to find a solution yet.

Right now I'm currently using the neutrogena 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and the neutrogena 2% salicylic acid cleanser.

I don't have any whiteheads or blackheads any more but I do have these red bumps on my cheeks and some on my lower jaw line.

What would you guys suggest I use to get rid of the red bumps. My acne still seems very badly to me.

My skin also kind of seems scared with indents. I tried uploading pictures of it but they didn't do it justice.

Any helps greatly appreciated.

Okay i put my phone up really close so i could give you guys an idea of what it looks like. Its a small picture because I did that though.

post-79072-1231056100_thumb.jpg

post-79072-1231056100_thumb.jpg

Hey, I think the red bumps are either nodules or cysts if they are big. I can't really suggest what to use because I also have these and I am trying to get rid of them! Good luck

Okay so I uploaded some more pics.

1: Does it look like scars?

2: I get maybe 1 or 2 zits a week is all now.

3: Would you consider this mild acne or?

post-79072-1231920757_thumb.jpg

post-79072-1231920761_thumb.jpg

post-79072-1231920757_thumb.jpg

post-79072-1231920761_thumb.jpg

Okay so I uploaded some more pics.

1: Does it look like scars?

2: I get maybe 1 or 2 zits a week is all now.

3: Would you consider this mild acne or?

1. Its only a temporary scar and will probably stay there for about 6 - 12 months depending how fast your skin recovers. To speed things up you can try applying lemon juice to your face to lighten those red marks.

and i definitely think you have mild acne. One thing you shouldn't do is use harmful products to wash your face otherwise you might develope moderate acne. Try something more gentle like purpose gentle cleanser or cetaphil

Your acne is quite similar to mine, mine has been improving since last week, just using mild oil free cleanser and benzoyl peroxide.