Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blueyesurfer

Im done... Going to End it!

Thank you Dr. Summer Young for not prescribing me accutane because you didn't think I needed it. Now I have a face and neck +back and chest full of acne scarring that keeps getting worse. I can't take the fact that she wouldn't give it to me at 16. I'm 25 now and think about it everyday.

I was a guy all the girls always looked at. Girls still like me, but I feel so ugly when I look at my self. No FUCKING TREATMENTS are going to work. People are just wasting time and money. Been on this board for years. Good Bye. I'm ending my life.

fuck.....you cant tell him to see a mental health professional that shit doesnt help i been through mad shit and quiet frankly if i wouldve had acne any longer i would've killed myself also cuz when im clear i have soo many girls hit on me and i have lots of confidence nd stuff and when i have acne i feel so god dam bad and thank the lord right now im clear =D so far 2 days baby nothing going for day number 3! well bro just think about it.....try to do like mad research! dont give up on ur life even though you really wanna badly do it cuz it seems fucking hopeless if anything just curse the god damn derm out talking about the problem doesnt do shit! the problem is still there.....dude how about this.....have you tried just to plain not do anything to your face? Like I've been doing that and so far I've been clear like I dont put no more shit on my face nd its been working try it! for like at least a week....well thats pretty much all i got to say since I personally know this shit is hard....I've wanted to kill myself also for this bullshit acne

I think Accutane is overblown. I took it when I was 17 and though it made my pimples go away, i still have very bad scarring. I have had very bad side effects, including severe depression, strange headaches, vomiting, and feel uncoordinated. I feel my bones have thickened. My handwriting use to be very beautiful, now I can't come close because of that stupid drug.

The grass is not always greener on the other side. No one thing can change your life. It is how you look at yourself, how you treat others that is most important in the end. If you are a jerk inside, it doesn't matter how scar-free you are, no girl will like you.

I wish I've never taken it, I rather be 100% inside than 100% outside. In the end, being healthy is what is important.

Cheer up, you are lucky some girls still like you. Seriously, feeling healthy, being positive is what counts.

The scars in your pictures are minor.

Unfortunately, there is no instant cure-all for scars. Yet, I have much worse scarring than you and I've had improvement through the current available treatments. I also still think there's hope for further improvement for myself.

If I had those scars I wouldn't even be on this board and I would feel dead sexy around the ladies. You should try approaching women with my face. I usually get the mission impossible music going in my head because that's what it amounts to. Yet, I keep trying!

So, I think you are greatly overreacting. You need to relax and sort out the other image issues you have. I really don't think your frustration is caused just by those minor imperfections.

In your worst picture all I see are a few pimples and some minor indentations. Even if you have a lot more indentations like that, they are still pretty shallow. Those kinds of scars respond well to treatment. Some of my shallow scarring has completely disappeared after a series of laser treatments. I actually have a few small patches of decent looking skin now. It's my bad scarring that still needs to be worked on. I have some ice picks and a couple of bad boxcars. There are also 2 real gnarly patches of rolling scars that are a fucking bitch and aren't responding very well to attempts at improvement.

If you have lots of shallow scarring, go get CO2 treatment. Downtime is long but you will likely see good improvement. Just don't expect perfection.

Thank you Dr. Summer Young for not prescribing me accutane because you didn't think I needed it. Now I have a face and neck +back and chest full of acne scarring that keeps getting worse. I can't take the fact that she wouldn't give it to me at 16. I'm 25 now and think about it everyday.

I was a guy all the girls always looked at. Girls still like me, but I feel so ugly when I look at my self. No FUCKING TREATMENTS are going to work. People are just wasting time and money. Been on this board for years. Good Bye. I'm ending my life.

what have you done to try and help your situation?? if you are going to do something its still going to take alot of patience and determination. you have options. you can go kill yourself like you said which will end all your problems. as well as most likely start a whole bunch of new ones for your family since they will have to live with the pain. You can have a negative attitude and say theres no hope ect... or rather then wasting any more time you can start using your energy to find a solution.

you can be miserable and do something about it. be miserable and do nothing about it. or stay positive and do all you can. you seem very overwhelmed. rather then sit and think how bad your scarring is and your life and how theres no way you will ever fix all your scars. Just focus on smaller goals. are you in a financial situation where you can afford costly treatments?? theres options. theres alot of people on this forum making positive progress. but you have to want it really bad. you have to be willing to work hard and make what ever sacrifices required. So are you going to quit?? or are you going to start fighting???

Accutane can often result in far worse scarring than you would naturally pick up, due to the way it causes severe inflammation during the initial outbreak and how it makes your skin so sensitive.

If you had taken accutane it may of made you break out so bad your scarring would be twice as bad.

What have you done so far to address the scarring?

Guest delta force operators

i believe lamarr's precedure can help you,, give it a try...

I'm really tripping and I've never been like this before. My skin is much worse than my pics now... before it was just my chin now my whole face looks like that!

Do you think you acne might be caused/aggravated by diet?

For me that's the major cause, most dairy products make me break out badly, so I pretty much avoid all of them. I just wished I had found out about this sooner.

I hadn't had a single pimple for the past six months and two days ago I ate a f'ng chocolate, today I have three huge pimples, each about 1 cm diameter.

blueysufer - you said 'No fucking treatments are going to work' ... how do you know that ?

treatments do work e.g. dermaroller, laser TCA etc

what if you knew for definate that in the future (could be 5 , 10, 15 years) scientists found of way of getting rid of scars ... would you still want to kill yourself now or live untill that time ?

please don't hurt yourself! I am 48. I had really bad scars on my chest. Believe it or not they do get better! I am not kidding! PLEASE DON'T HURT YOURSELF! YOU ARE LOVED! YOU ARE WORTH SOMETHING! I AM SURE YOUR SCARS ARE WORSE INN YOUR OWN M IND THAN THEY REALLY ARE!!! TALK TO US! PLEASE! DON'T HURT YOURSELF!

I second that beautifulskinagain. I have felt down a many of days. But i was also very determined that i was going to win this fight. and thru knowledge alot of experimenting and first off prayer i think i have almost won! Dermarolling, and as of 3 months ago leds(red/infrared/amber) have been a blessing. Its been close to a year with dermarolling and ive had great sucess! If only I would have known years ago it would have been alot of heartache and money saved! But thats ok cause i know now. There is hope I promise you I never post but i was compelled by your story because i could relate i was the most popular chic who all the guys liked and i too wanted to be put on accutane but by derm said no but im kindof glad now cause my scarring would proberly be alot worse. but even despite the acne and scars guys still found me very appealing just like yourself but i didnt feel or see it. Trust me this treatment will work. Read as much as you can on the topic you will not be disappointed sure it takes time but the end result is so worth it i feel like i have me back again! Good luck.

I second that beautifulskinagain. I have felt down a many of days. But i was also very determined that i was going to win this fight. and thru knowledge alot of experimenting and first off prayer i think i have almost won! Dermarolling, and as of 3 months ago leds(red/infrared/amber) have been a blessing. Its been close to a year with dermarolling and ive had great sucess! If only I would have known years ago it would have been alot of heartache and money saved! But thats ok cause i know now. There is hope I promise you I never post but i was compelled by your story because i could relate i was the most popular chic who all the guys liked and i too wanted to be put on accutane but by derm said no but im kindof glad now cause my scarring would proberly be alot worse. but even despite the acne and scars guys still found me very appealing just like yourself but i didnt feel or see it. Trust me this treatment will work. Read as much as you can on the topic you will not be disappointed sure it takes time but the end result is so worth it i feel like i have me back again! Good luck.

i actually made a suicide attempt not that long ago...i swallowed 44 over the counter sleeping pills (walgreens).....but i still fuckin woke up the next fuckin day.....i had parents that thought if i just dont do anything and let nature take its course that it would go away on its own....idiots....i know how he feels.....

i actually made a suicide attempt not that long ago...i swallowed 44 over the counter sleeping pills (walgreens).....but i still fuckin woke up the next fuckin day.....i had parents that thought if i just dont do anything and let nature take its course that it would go away on its own....idiots....i know how he feels.....

I can blame a lot of my problems on my parents too! We all can. At some point you have to let the past go and take charge of your own life. Get a job, get some money and work on scar revision.

As someone with messed up skin, I can assure you that acne scars are not a reason to off yourself. As down as I can get at times about my appearance, there are still tons of things about life that bring me joy.

Seek professional help. Acne scars are not the only reason for your depression.

Get it together blue.

It's not worth it.

Seriously...my scarring (and many others on this board) is far worse than yours.

If I had those scars I wouldn't even be on this board and I would feel dead sexy around the ladies. You should try approaching women with my face. I usually get the mission impossible music going in my head because that's what it amounts to. Yet, I keep trying!

Hey erynn, could you do me a big favour and post in the "ok guys...." thread about your success. I don't want just my report to be what people have to believe in!!

Thanks!

dude i seriously doubt youd post your suicide note on acne.org but then again that would proly be a first for this site. Anyyway you look perfectly fine, take it from me because i like guys and your quite cute, i doubt you'll have any problems getting girlfriends, wives, etc, acne is something everybody goes through, that shit doesnt get me down anymore i got way bigger problems then being ugly.

Thanks everyone. I'm not trying to be a douche bag posting this topic. Been taking a lot of Vitamin B5 and it tends to make me nuts and depressed. I totally forgot it does that to me. Being a Mixed Martial Artist doesn't help as well with my aggression. I've had two friends in MMA commit suicide, so it is a reality with the sport.

Being a Mixed Martial Artist doesn't help as well with my aggression. I've had two friends in MMA commit suicide, so it is a reality with the sport.

Yeah, what's up with that? I've heard about a few MMA guys committing suicide on the news. I just figured they were roided up. Why aren't boxers killing themselves? Weird.

Being a Mixed Martial Artist doesn't help as well with my aggression. I've had two friends in MMA commit suicide, so it is a reality with the sport.

Yeah, what's up with that? I've heard about a few MMA guys committing suicide on the news. I just figured they were roided up. Why aren't boxers killing themselves? Weird.

Dude you should go to school and get a career, When i was in school i totally forgot about my scars and was more concerned with grades, now im at break a whole fkn month not doing anything im starting to get forcused on my scars,, im starting school this week and plan on doing lamarrs regimen u should consider it..

Hey, I feel your pain. I have to say, that I really think your skin looks great. I don't consider you an acne scar victim. With that said, we are all the hardest on our selves.

Look don't ever take your life, I feel like that sometimes too. There is help for scars, I had severe severe acne scars, my scars are practically gone now. Sadly I have some discoloration issues now, but the actual craters are basically 80-90 percent filled in.

Many of the things people say on here don't help.

I think you might want to see a psychiatrist. I believe your problems and depression are very real, and I think some medication might help you cope with your skin.

If you ever want to chat let me know, or if you want to cry whatever.

If you want to take your life, just take a deep breath, put all mirrors away, drink a glass of water, cry your heart out, and just go to sleep. Thats what I do now.

Anyways, hope you feel better.

Acne, acne scars, red marks, are all not reasons to end your own life.

Us who suffer from acne are not defined by it.

Live your life the way you would without it.

That is a lesson I learned a LONG time ago.

Also, if girls are interested in you, they will like you for who you are, not what you look like. It sounds cliche', but it is true.

Take care.

brulia. i dont believe the "girls will like you for who you are not what you look like" that is complete BULLSHIT

if your skin limits ur confidence and you abiliity to socialize, a girl is not gonna like you .and think your a wussy.. just curious how old are you? thats like a 16 yr olds mentality buts girls are after looks, money , and a sense of adventure..

AND LOOKS ARE BY FAR A GOOD FITNESS INDICATOR IT SHOWS THAT U CAN BEAR HEALTHY OFFSPRING< THIS IS EVOLUTIONARY HARDWIRED INTO A GIRLS MIND>>> YOU WANNA CHALLENGE ME THEN BRINGS IT COUSE I DONT BELIEVE THE GIRLS LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE STUFF.