Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babooz

I can't stop masturbating

I'm a 20 year old male and i'm ABSOLUTELY sure that i get breakouts from masturbating. I can go clear and smooth skin to INCREDIBLY bad in just a week of continuous masturbation. As soon as i take a break, my skin gets clear. It's a never ending cycle. Pleasure vs clear skin? Why can't i have both :(. Pleasure feels too good :(

I dunno about this topic. Even if an experiment were to be conducted, there is maybe 0.001% of the population who has never engaged in sexual activity, even masturbation at some point in their lives. so who would be the "control" for the experiment? people with no arms?? i dont know, i feel like even they would somehow use their feet to get by or something. my point is, everyone masturbates and has sex. if anything, the best looking clear skinned mofos are getting the most of it.

If it really is that way for you, I reaallllyyyy ... really feel bad for you man :(. I thought that was a myth because I guess maybe you'd know better than other people if you really are totally clear when you're not masturbating.... I don't know what to tell ya :(. Just make sure that really is the cause.

I say if you're on the regimen, then apply a little more bp the next time you apply it, because of the hormone increase, you sweat more. That's the only thing I could think of.

I'm pretty sure it still is a myth.

You are probably breaking out becausing you keep stressing out after you masturbate or keep thinking that your going to break out.

That might be one of the problem that is causing you to break out. Try to do it without thinking about breaking out?

lol xD

try masterbating with Icyhot, you wouldn't want to go near you dick after that.

Tears are dripping down my cheeks as I type this. Seriously. :lol: