Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WILDTIGERBALM

RED MARKS DOTTED ALL OVER FACE LOOKS LIKE I STILL GOT SEVERE ACNE BUT I HAVNT!

hello everyone!

im 23 iv had acne for 6 years now! it got really severe lately i ccannot believe it.

just Like everyone else iv tried everything. my most recent: iv been seeing a chinese herbalist for about 3-4 months she said that i have lots of heat in my body and that this is the cause for my acne. she gave me strong herbal pills and said that it would remove the internal heat from my body and balance it at the same time. at the beginning my tounge had a heavy coat of yellow on it always! i could brush it off but it never was naturally pink.! a month went by adn nothing changed so i took a month of strong herbal tea the strongest of all! i have now gon back onto the herbal pills taking then regualry as she says. my tounge is now pink with no yellow coat on and no major spots are erupting on my face. ild liek to say and think that at the moment figner

s crossd its actually working and im sticking with the regime and i will forever more take these pills haha they dont seem to be doing me any mental herbally damage at the moment!

the problem is is that the red marks are still here and they are just awfull my skin feels all soft and smooth but when you look at it its all open poured holey with these bright red marks that just dont seem to get bettter! it looks like i have major acne and i havnt! they seem to be getting redder and redder and to top that off the spots are now popping up all over my back I CANT BELIEVE IT ITS LIKE THEY HAVE TO POP UP SUMWHERE SO IF ITS NOT ON MY FACE THEY COVER THE HOLE OF MY BACK. ild rather them be on my back then my face. but i just dont get it at all!

ANYONE HELP MEEE!!!!! ALSO WHATS WITH THIS REGIME OF DANS ON HERE??? I WAS THINKING OF GIVING IT AGO BUT IV TRIED SO MANY HYPED UP THINGS AND THEYV LET ME DOWN. SURELY IF IT ACTUALLY WORKD THEN WERED ALL BE OFF OF HERE AND WE WOULDNT ALL BE TRYING ALL THESE SHITEY OTHER METHODS TO REMOVE OUR AWFUL SKIN CONDITION :(:(:(((:( BOOOOHOOOO

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

You haven't talked to your Chinese herbalist about red marks before?

Naturally would be the best way to go, in my opinion...

Speaking of which, check out the turmeric thread that was just posted in this forum!

Hey,

Have you read the messages posted on here about the magic acne/scar healing properties of Turmeric?????!!!!!! I am trying it and i have only used the mask once - i am IMPRESSED!! PLUS.....It's cheap!! You just mix up a paste with a little fresh lemon juice and apply it over your scars (i am doing my whole face) - leave it on over night (make sure you use old bed linen as it stains). Take off in the morning with bicarb of soda mixed to a paste with a little water and rinse. The wash with your normal foaming cleanser. Also, mix 1 level teaspoon of Turmeric in half a glass of water, mix well and drink on an empty stomach before you go to bed. You can find more info on this site about the benefits of turmeric if you look through the recent message posts.

I am also taking Saw Palmetto - just started it 2 days ago. My skin has been getting bad since October and all over xmas was really angry and sore. Since i started these two things it is not angry and it's getting better!! I am amazed! It seems to be working!!! I'm smiling again at long last!! But i have only just started so mustn't get too excited! Acne is unpredictable!

I also tried the chinese pills and acupuncture but not a lot happened - not like what i'm doing now.

You might want to look up 'Candida Albicans' - I'm wondering if this might be a part of your problem? I don't know but it was what you said about your tongue having a yellow coating on it. This could be to do with yeast over growth. What is your diet like? Is it pretty good? Also if you have been on long term antibiotics it will cause Candida. Anyway, i can expand on this because i had it myself but maybe you already know all this?!

I really hope this info might help you!

yeah i had the smae problem as you. finally got it under control but if it wasnt on my face it would appear on my chest. so frustrating!!! but i stuck with what i was doing and it cleared up....except for the red marks... and now i do chemical peels at first i saw no results but after a month of doing peels twice a week i really have seen inprovement. even though doing 70% twice a week is not recommended especially if you have sensitive skin but i did it anyways and my skin took it for awhile but i did my last peel 4 days ago and for some reason i saw more improvement than normal and im still peeling but there are sooo many options to get rid of red marks you just have to be patient. i tried many different things and i found somthing that works for me. and it may take awhile but they will clear up on their own as well!