Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Parker

OMG that stupid clearasil ad is still running

I cant believe I saw that ad today.

It takes me back to my highshool days. Its the one where there is that girl with like 2 pimples and they show how her pimple heals after 5 days and then at the end they show this other girl with heaps of guys around her and shes looking in a mirror with the voice over guy saying we could have showed you some drop dead gorgeous girl who's never had a pimple in her life but all you need to see is the proof.

Damn that ad sucks

It's not as bad as another ad I saw where this kid is about to kiss a girl, then the camara zooms in on this one spot he's got, the spot says, get lost hussy, or something, then the girl runs off.

Has anyone seen the one with the big pimple that walks around and follows these teens on their blind date? It's actually kind of funny. I enjoy that commercial. biggrin.gif

Has anyone seen the one with the big pimple that walks around and follows these teens on their blind date?  It's actually kind of funny.  I enjoy that commercial.  biggrin.gif

Yeah, during the scene where they are at the diner, the chick should have taken the knife on the table, and popped him.... but the commercials in general are made instill fear in people. They capitalize on our fears nicely.

Yes it's true for all informercials or cosmetic products. They have to instill insecurity in people to make them think that they need it. Now that you know their tactics however, pay no mind to the content of the ads.

yeah all those ads are annoying! when the model of the ad has like..one pimple! oh those ads for pimple face cleanser when they dont even have any pimples..just clear skin!!!