Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so 6 people? Hi, I'm Gio. Let's make sex, deadonfive, Alvin, pshtigotthatt, steve0 5, and myself for DC area meet up?

I am definitely down.. We just need to figure out when and where.

I'm down too :dance:

Ayo... I live in DC, too... On the northern border between DC and MD. :) I'm down for a meetup if I can get away from the parents (not gonna tell them I'm meeting a bunch of people from the internet, but I've done it before.) Oh, and can we PLEASE do this when the weather's a little warmer??? I can't stand the cold, lol.

Ayo... I live in DC, too... On the northern border between DC and MD. :) I'm down for a meetup if I can get away from the parents (not gonna tell them I'm meeting a bunch of people from the internet, but I've done it before.) Oh, and can we PLEASE do this when the weather's a little warmer??? I can't stand the cold, lol.

I agree with the weather thing...it's been really freezing here :confused: and if we wait longer and keep this thread running, we'll probably snag more people for our area meet-up!!

As to where we'd meet, anywhere is fine but since i'm on the Paleo diet for my skin it'd be kinda tragic to see you all eat ice cream at a restaurant while I eat spinach leaves :( haha

Hahaha, I dunno... How bout just on the mall or something?? If it's nice, there's plenty of space to just sit and chat or whatever. I'm already looking forward to it :) so we better make it happen! lol

Yes more people!!!

I'm on the lookout :ninja:

i agree about the weather. brrrr today it was approximately 8 degrees i think.

i think that DC spring is very pretty :dance:

DC is soo tiny that i thought i would be the only on from DC :shifty:

Agree ^ keep the thread alive.

7 people?

Haha there are 500,000 people living in DC and more outside the DC area but in the local vicinity... I wonder how many of them have acne.. lol.. Yeah, it's gorgeous in spring... Cherry blossoms and whatnot lol

have you all been to the monument and white house and all those things downtown? I have never actually been up to the monument i have been in the parks beside it but have never gone inside it :shifty:

I have lived here my whole life (well i think i was raised my first year in Maryland), have you all lived here?

Come tuesday it's going to be so busy here in DC.

What schools did you all go to or went to?

I went to Archbishop Carrol first two years of High School (its in NE) and the last two years (i graduated last year) i went to Bell Multicultural High School, its in NW on 16th street near i think Mount Pleasant and Columbia Road, IDK i am not good with street names. It's in the very hispanic part of DC and right behind the new tiny mall they built on 14 (i have heard that 14th ST used to be very problematic).

And we have condos poppin up all over DC and this gentrification problem.

Anyone in Chicago?

I'm in Chicago. Kind of late response though. Haven't been on in so long. Would love to do a meet up sometime with a bunch of people.