Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evilangel

Neutrogena MultiVitamin Facial Treatment??

Is this any good or worth trying? I bought it but am kinda scared to use it cause I've heard very mixed reviews on it....like it causes bad breakouts and ruins your skin....any comments would be appreciated! Thanks!

Well I know I use Multivitamins. They dont really do anything for me. Except that I feel healtier.

lol yeah it's a lotion! like an all over facial moisturizer and acne treatment in one. if anyone has used it before i'd like to know if it broke them out.

There have been tons of posts on the Neutrogena Multi Vitamin, just do a search here and you're sure to get tons of threads.

well i use it every day after i wash my face and before BP. It never broke me out or anything. it actually made my skin really smooth and the red marks fade faster. hope this helps.

LOL sorry, I did idd thought you meant a pill... oh well.. But I do have a question: I dont wash my face because it dries out so quickly this lotion you use, does that counter it?

I remember I used this way back it made my skin horrible. it gave me these tiny clogged pores all over and I prayed they would go away ad not form into pustules [-o< . But i still broke out all those clogged pores turned to zits sad.gif thank god I have things under control now!