Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Haruka

Dislodging blackheads...

I've started a new regimen (you can read about it in the personal regimen forum) consisting almost entirely of jojoba oil...

I used the jojoba oil to cleanse my face after shaving (as opposed to my typical Borba Discovery system) and, after washing my face, applied a little more as a moisturizer. It's been on for perhaps twenty-five minutes now, and I just looked in the mirror...

What did I find? The blackheads on my nose are dislodging: ALL OF THEM! Every single one appears to be slowly breaking off from the pore (about half of the blackhead is raised out of the pore). HOPEFULLY this means that they will be history in the morning.

Nonetheless, this is very exciting news; I will never underestimate the cleansing power of Jojoba oil!

And blahblahblah.

I've started a new regimen (you can read about it in the personal regimen forum) consisting almost entirely of jojoba oil...

I used the jojoba oil to cleanse my face after shaving (as opposed to my typical Borba Discovery system) and, after washing my face, applied a little more as a moisturizer. It's been on for perhaps twenty-five minutes now, and I just looked in the mirror...

What did I find? The blackheads on my nose are dislodging: ALL OF THEM! Every single one appears to be slowly breaking off from the pore (about half of the blackhead is raised out of the pore). HOPEFULLY this means that they will be history in the morning.

Nonetheless, this is very exciting news; I will never underestimate the cleansing power of Jojoba oil!

And blahblahblah.

So how is it going? Are your blackheads completely gone?

Ugh i hate these assholes that claim they found something great and will update later but never bother.

Next time only post after you see results, *moderator edit*

I've been using this for about a week and its definitely helped.

I can't say whether it's dislodged them, as I've got so many it's hard to tell. But it has tightened by pores and reduced their appearence a lot, my skin seems more supple making them easier to extract whilst not irritating the skin so much.

I'd recommend anyone with non-inflamed acne to try, but I wouldn't call it a miracle cure, or expect it to eradicate all of your blackheads.

I'll come back in a few more weeks to tell you how it's going.

hi guys,

i've been using the OCM (along with other topicals which I've been using for a while) for about a week now...I have really stubborn blackheads on my nose...they might be a little better, but i've still got them. I'm updating in my log in the nutrition and holistic section and will keep you guys posted about the blackheads situation. I've got bigger fish to fry than blackheads unfortunately, but i understand that they are still annoying to people. good luck guys!

(PS I use a mix of castor oil and jojoba oil for my OCM...castor oil is supposed to be the drawing/cleasning oil, so I'm not sure that jojoba oil would work very well on blackheads on its own....I guess you guys have also already tried salicylic acid? That is supposed to be good for blackheads, but my skin just doesn't like it...)