Notifications
Clear all

Turmeric magic fade scar!

MemberMember
(@lpn455)

Posted : 12/30/2008 5:37 pm

Sorry i have to post 2nd post here because it also fade your scar from acne or red mark that left behind!!!

I have been going to alot pain about acne then scar from the past, I have spend all kind stuff try get rid of acne and scar chemica peel,skin lighting,skin bleaching,acne cream u name it. It cost me alot money not only it not helping but it geting worse Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation and more acne. Here why chemical peel it not safe and it not going work if u leave it to long it will burn your skin and get more Hyperpigmentation tca,lactic,glycolic,jessen, U have to stay in door for a month and wear sunscreen and u have to repeat treatment to see the result. Skin bleaching u have to use it 3 month to see result but without 1 day sunscreen that 3 month it useless. Acne cream makeing your acne worse because it will dry your skin out more it got bad chemical in it and it will cost u more acne. Stop going to the sun and get a tan that make your red mark even more Hyperpigmentation pop of waiting until it heal. Do not try peel at home Why because u don't know how your skin feel if even leave for extra minute it burn u will get more Hyperpigmentation and make it more worse.

Here a cure for all acne people suffer from red mark,scar,Hyperpigmentation.

Turmeric powder or the root from it. It only cost u a few dollar to buy at a asian market With a few dollar will last u a month and help u fade all kind acne,acne scar,red mark,Hyperpigmentation on your face in a month u will see life agian, and u don't have to waste thousand dollar or go to the pain of that nasty peel,skin bleaching or use harsh chemical that don't work. I know how it feel to i have past all those pain, it hurt so bad each day but once day u will see that it only the past and don't look back.

Why american people does not know Turmeric because Turmeric it only in asia. This stuff it cure people with acne, acne scar, Hyperpigmentation within a month in asia or other country no matter how bad your acne or scar or stunborn red mark or Hyperpigmentation it will cure or make it fade in a month. Turmeric It a natural root or powder that u can only buy in asian market by put into the skin will turn to yellow stain but that just a color it will fade if u use baby towel wipe or washing it of. It like a magic waste a few dollar then waste hunder dollar on harsh chemical that make it don't work and make it more worse.

I am here for just help and tell my story. MY english it bad i just come to american 1 year. Pm me if u want know more information. I know alot asian here know Turmeric but no one have post here to help.

While many of us are aware of the numerous benefits of this deep, exotic yellow spice, few incorporate turmeric in our daily use, other than sprinkling a little of it in our daal and subzi. Turmeric, a member of the ginger family, has been used for healing by Ayurvedic means, since time immemorial. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, and is an excellent antiseptic. In addition, it is great for the skin. So before investing in an expensive beauty product, take a look in your kitchen.

The turmeric you get in packets is not the pure form, which is why it is best that you try and find someone who supplies pure turmeric powder, or use the root and make your own paste.

Here are just a few of the various benefits of turmeric:

Reduces Pigmentation

Plagued with pigmentation? Turmeric can help even out your skin tone and colour. Simply apply a little turmeric mixed with cucumber juice or lemon to the affected area. Leave on for fifteen minutes or more, and wash off. Do this everyday, and gradually you will notice your skin colour returning to normal.

Strengthens Bones

Drink a quarter glass turmeric juice every night, with milk. The best way to have this is to take a A inch piece of turmeric and boil it with half a glass of milk. Once the milk has turned yellow, remove from fire, let it cool slightly, and sip this. This will cure numerous ailments. Women especially should drink this every night, as it strengthens bones and reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis.

Softens the Body

Turmeric is a wonderful body scrub, which is why Indian brides apply a turmeric and gram flour (besan) mix to their entire body, the morning of the wedding. It leaves your skin soft, smooth and glowing. Of course, a single application will not really make that much of a difference. Do this regularly, and watch your skin change for the better - much better.

Makes the Skin Supple

If you are planning a pregnancy, apply a mixture of turmeric and malai or turmeric and curd to your stomach and waist before going for a bath. Leave it on for fifteen minutes, and wash off. If desired, you could even apply this mixture after bathing. After you have washed off the soap, apply the malai and haldi mixture, leave it on for five minutes, and wash off only with water. Gently, wipe your stomach with the towel. The sooner you start this routine, the more supple and elastic your skin will become, and after giving birth, you will not be left with unsightly stretch marks.

Inhibits Cell Damage

Turmeric is an excellent anti-oxidant, which essentially means that it stabilizes unstable oxygen molecules. These are known as free radicals, and are what cause damage to cells, leading to ageing and various other diseases such as cancer.

Fights Diarrhoea

Turmeric fights the bacteria that causes diarrhoea, so the next time your stomach starts 'running', reach for some haldi. German health authorities have officially declared turmeric herbal tea to be a cure for loose stools.

Here are 20 reasons to add turmeric to your diet:

1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.

2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.

3. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.

4. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.

5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.

6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.

7. May prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.

8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.

9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.

10. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.

11. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.

12. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.

13. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.

14. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.

15. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.

16. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.

17. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.

18. Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.

19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.

20. May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.

All around the world you can now avail of turmeric in the form of teas, capsules, tinctures, lotions, ointments and powder. However, here, you have access to turmeric in its purest form, so make the most use of it.

MemberMember
(@daisy-b)

Posted : 12/30/2008 5:43 pm

I've actualy heard of this before, I was writing a paper on the history of honey and one of the web sites I found recomended a mask of honey and tumeric for red marks. I bought both but only used it once, now that I know it really is affective I'll have to give it another go.

MemberMember
(@lpn455)

Posted : 12/30/2008 5:50 pm

I've actualy heard of this before, I was writing a paper on the history of honey and one of the web sites I found recomended a mask of honey and tumeric for red marks. I bought both but only used it once, now that I know it really is affective I'll have to give it another go.

Thanks for replying! Just use any kind root of tumeric or powder it work the best then the cream because it natural. Please need use natural stuff then chemical stuff that do harm then good but u can only do this at night because it will make your face golden yellow but on the morning wash it of by baby towel wipe or wash it of use cleaning . Remember result it a month so u can no expect this a day because u have acne scar or burn that year long so it will take time to work trust me it a month. After a month u will see in the mirror wow my skin it different it this magic or what after all the pain i going through and waste on those hunder dollar chemical stuff then u will see what i am try say! With a few dollar what do u got to lose!

MemberMember
(@just-another1)

Posted : 12/30/2008 6:24 pm

interesting, I'll look more into it. Thanks for the post.

MemberMember
(@lpn455)

Posted : 12/30/2008 6:30 pm

thanks

This stuff it amazing for scar or acne if u don't trust me u can go to google i can search what it Turmeric and they will tell u it great natural root help to fade for scar or acne in asia.

Natural stuff it magic cause god make out of. All Chemical stuff like u buy from the store it from human make out of, it can do harm and waste your money. Why we have to buy all there crap stuff makeing worse and waste our hard working money for nothing and why we can use natural stuff that god make of and heal ourself!

I have suffer just like everyone in here and even more pain that hurt me everyday more then 4 year after i got acne then it lead to scar and don't know what to do then i try buy all those chemical stuff from the store to help my acne and scar but that lead me to more brokeout and scaring. I have waste alot money on chemical stuff but nothing work now looking past what the heck i am doing to my face why do i lost all this money for nothing and the pain. After 4 year i have fine something work and it natural and it only a few dollar So once day i do research what it the best way to get rid of acne,acne scar,scar,red mark,brown mark,Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation or any kind skin problem that i have. The answer it Turmeric root or powder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 4 year shy looking away from people and looking down never got a good day. Now a month later that i use Turmeric root my face it complete change it amazing what can a natural thing can do to u then a bad chemical stuff do to u over the year!

I know that u think u don't need listen or read what this crap person post and bad english. But i here it for share my story and helping people that suffer the same as i did or maybe worse and wat can a few dollar do and what do u got to lose. Try it or not it yourself but it a natural thing in this planet that can cure scar or acne!

MemberMember
(@daisy-b)

Posted : 12/30/2008 8:01 pm

How long was it before you noticed your red marks start to fade?

MemberMember
(@lpn455)

Posted : 12/30/2008 11:21 pm

Red mark and Hyperpigmentation brown mark it leave behind after a pimple we call that it acne scar. By use Turmeric root everyday at night i see a change at my face in a week but complete fade in a month even all my pocket scar it fade and make my skin tone flawless. With that 4 year my skin was looking crap but after use this for a month my life have been back to normal.

I was try thinking take pic and post it but i here just for helping if u have any question how to use it and where to buy it please pm me and this stuff only cost u a few buck. U got nothing to lose! Remember This stuff it natural that god make of not like other product chemical that human make that rip of your money and make it worse.

MemberMember
(@soundofsilence)

Posted : 12/30/2008 11:33 pm

I understand Turmeric helped with your hyperpigmentation (Red Marks) but are you also saying turmeric filled in and smoothed out your atrophic scars too??? (indented, sunk-in from tissue loss type scarring)

MemberMember
(@lpn455)

Posted : 12/30/2008 11:36 pm

YES it help all scar even vitamin E or vitamin C can't beat this because the root Turmeric it like a magic cure it help to fade your scar that god make of and it natural not a drug.

U can check this Turmeric in asia people they are poor in asia whenever they got acne,scar or got accident they away use Turmeric it heal they skin without any scar and it work fast. People in asia are poor not like american rich so they use natural stuff not like us use human product that people make of and rip of our money.

MemberMember
(@zhenz)

Posted : 12/31/2008 5:38 am

Hi!

Hmm, seems like I could try this.. You mentioned to mix the powder with cucumber juice or lemon and put on for 15 mins then wash off. In a few posts after, you said apply at night and was off in the morning.

To leave it on my face for 15 mins and overnight is a lot of difference! How long would be good? I would definitely try leaving for at most 15 mins for at least the first week to see the effects of yellow staining.

Can I also mix with water instead of cucumber or lemon juice?

Thank you for sharing! It reminded me of a programme I had watched before which talked about turmeric powder as skincare for Indians.

I'm gonna get it later, easy to find as I'm living in Singapore. Will post updates on the effects! =)

MemberMember
(@lpn455)

Posted : 12/31/2008 11:00 am

Hi!

Hmm, seems like I could try this.. You mentioned to mix the powder with cucumber juice or lemon and put on for 15 mins then wash off. In a few posts after, you said apply at night and was off in the morning.

To leave it on my face for 15 mins and overnight is a lot of difference! How long would be good? I would definitely try leaving for at most 15 mins for at least the first week to see the effects of yellow staining.

Thank you for sharing! It reminded me of a programme I had watched before which talked about turmeric powder as skincare for Indians.

I'm gonna get it later, easy to find as I'm living in Singapore. Will post updates on the effects! =)

Are u in asia? Use the turmeric root or the powder work the best use only at night before u going to sleep then the next morning run in to the bathroom and use water or soap or baby towel to take the yellow stain of because if u leave the yellow stain on people will looking at u. Take a week to see change but in a month complete change your face from the past and from now.

19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin. That was cure your red mark and scar.

MemberMember
(@zhenz)

Posted : 12/31/2008 3:24 pm

Hi!

Are u in asia? Use the turmeric root or the powder work the best use only at night before u going to sleep then the next morning run in to the bathroom and use water or soap or baby towel to take the yellow stain of because if u leave the yellow stain on people will looking at u. Take a week to see change but in a month complete change your face from the past and from now.

19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin. That was cure your red mark and scar.

Hi!

Yes Singapore is in Asia, just south of Malaysia and north of Indonesia =)

I bought the turmeric powder meant for skin. Only USD$1! It's a small but reasonable size.

Can I mix with water? :)

MemberMember
(@lpn455)

Posted : 12/31/2008 4:08 pm

yes but only a little bit water are u doing whole face or only the problem area?

MemberMember
(@pimple-princess)

Posted : 12/31/2008 4:26 pm

Yeah its used in Asia a lot. They put it on brides before the wedding and stuff. And its used on cuts etc. since its an antiseptic.

MemberMember
(@zhenz)

Posted : 12/31/2008 11:00 pm

yes but only a little bit water are u doing whole face or only the problem area?

Think I'll do the whole face.. Or you mean it's more effective to apply the powder without mixing any water?

MemberMember
(@zhenz)

Posted : 12/31/2008 11:05 pm

Yeah its used in Asia a lot. They put it on brides before the wedding and stuff. And its used on cuts etc. since its an antiseptic.

Hi dear, have you used it yourself too? How effective is it? =)

MemberMember
(@brannigan)

Posted : 01/01/2009 9:15 am

This actually works!!! Just had a massive acne breakout on my face with new spots forming everyday. I heard that turmeric was very good for treating acne and acne scars so I started drinking it and applying to my face 6 days ago. I can tell you since I've started this regime I've had no new spots and miraculously all my scars are fading....I mean fading real fast! :)

The theory is that drinking the turmeric helps fight the cause of acne from the inside and so preventing its formation. Application of it to the skin helps the healing process. Give it a try!!!

MemberMember
(@zhenz)

Posted : 01/01/2009 10:20 am

This actually works!!! Just had a massive acne breakout on my face with new spots forming everyday. I heard that turmeric was very good for treating acne and acne scars so I started drinking it and applying to my face 6 days ago. I can tell you since I've started this regime I've had no new spots and miraculously all my scars are fading....I mean fading real fast! :)

The theory is that drinking the turmeric helps fight the cause of acne from the inside and so preventing its formation. Application of it to the skin helps the healing process. Give it a try!!!

Cool! Sorry if I sound silly, but you're using the powder processed for skin on your skin and the powder processed for consumption to drink right?

Could you share specific directions on how you applied on your skin and also how you drank it? Sorry, I'm totally new to this!

MemberMember
(@nobody-2)

Posted : 01/01/2009 10:39 am

After hearing about this yesterday i drank two glasses of water with turmeric and applied a mask of turmeric with water for 20 mins ( didnt want to do it overnight as wasnt sure about staining!) It stained my hands bad! but it just left my face sorta tanned after using a scrub to remove the turmeric. Im already seeing improvement after one day. I have severe acne and i woke up this morning and looked in the mirror to be shocked by the number of spots that had whiteheaded, and a large cyst above my eye has completely gone there was only a very faint red mark in its place! simply amazing!

I warn you though turmeric powder is horrificly disgusting to drink! hold your nose if you do and have another drink ready to rid the taste!

Going to keep this up! Any questions just ask me!

MemberMember
(@just-another1)

Posted : 01/01/2009 11:40 am

I warn you though turmeric powder is horrificly disgusting to drink! hold your nose if you do and have another drink ready to rid the taste!

Maybe the pure form can be found in capsules. That would eliminate the taste issue.

Also, has anyone had positive effects taking this orally for oily skin?

MemberMember
(@brannigan)

Posted : 01/01/2009 12:07 pm

Cool! Sorry if I sound silly, but you're using the powder processed for skin on your skin and the powder processed for consumption to drink right?

Could you share specific directions on how you applied on your skin and also how you drank it? Sorry, I'm totally new to this!

Hi zhenz. Basically what I do is, every night I mix one flat teaspoon of turmeric powder into a half glass of water, stirr it well and drink. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach.

For the face I create a paste by mixing some powder turmeric with plain yoghurt. About half teaspoon of turmeric + 1 teaspoon of yoghurt should be enough to cover the face. I rub this onto my skin every night and leave it on till next morning. A word of warning: if doing this make sure you use old bed sheets as it will permanently stain them! Trust me I learnt the hard way!

To wash it off the following day I use water first, and then rub some plain yoghurt onto the skin. Apparently yoghurt or milk is very good for removing the yellow turmeric stains. I like to use a face wash after because the yoghurt really smells

Hope this helps!

MemberMember
(@pshtigotthatt)

Posted : 01/01/2009 1:10 pm

If i start using this as a mask, should I stop Dan's regimen altogether or just the BP?

MemberMember
(@casanovafrankenstein)

Posted : 01/01/2009 1:55 pm

Is this causing micro swelling perhaps, that's why some people see such good results? I believe that maybe it's the same with Apple Cider Vinager (that some people reported removed rolling scars), a swelling would make it look like it really removed the scars..

I started reading about Turmeric on some other pages, seems like its supposed to heal new scars (just like Aloe Vera).

I'm doing this at night (turmeric and a litte lemon/water) + a water/apple cider vinager solution everyday in the morning now. I'll report back in a couple of weeks, or when i think i see results..

MemberMember
(@lpn455)

Posted : 01/01/2009 2:02 pm

Apple Cider Vinager it a acid not natural and it won't help scar or hyperpigmentation, as i say it a long post about Apple Cider Vinager but some people even got burn from it and does not help they red mark but some do. Turmeric it a natural stuff because it grow in a root and make it out as powder it way cheap then Apple Cider Vinager and it help to fade scar or other skin problem Apple Cider Vinager can't do that. Apple Cider Vinager also got stink smell then Turmeric i not again the person that post Apple Cider Vinager but i just don't think it good to put a acid to your face then put natural stuff and it stink.

MemberMember
(@brokeninside)

Posted : 01/01/2009 2:08 pm

I've used turmeric before. It is really good for spots. I have never tried using it with just water tho, a very common Indian remedy is mixing turmeric with yogurt and plain flour ( i mix it without the plain flour) It is said to cool down the skin and turmeric is found to have skin lightening properties as well (can help with red marks)

If you want to drink turmeric then add it with milk, mush nicer than with water.

I have used it as a spot treatment as well, just putting a little on some spots before i went to sleep. Calms them down a lot.

Good luck with it.

x