Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S_5

broke a pill in 1/2 lmao .. is it still ok?

it appears like only a small amount of it leaked on the case so I took it anyway .. you think the pill I took is officially worthless? Or should it be ok?

it appears like only a small amount of it leaked on the case so I took it anyway .. you think the pill I took is officially worthless? Or should it be ok?

Haha how on earth did i manage to break it in half. I think you will be ok :), through my experiences with accutane i've missed the odd one here and there. At least you'll have got some of the pill in ya. :P

Haha how on earth did i manage to break it in half. I think you will be ok :), through my experiences with accutane i've missed the odd one here and there. At least you'll have got some of the pill in ya. :P

LOL .. I was taking it out the box and you know how sometimes peeling back the covering doesn't go so well? This was one of those times I didn't have the patience lol! Lol @ some pill in me, hopefully so.

LOL .. I was taking it out the box and you know how sometimes peeling back the covering doesn't go so well? This was one of those times I didn't have the patience lol! Lol @ some pill in me, hopefully so.

Lmao! i know exactly what you mean about it not going so well :P, often when i'm trying to get mine out they just pop out and go flying for miles, first thing in the morning when your still half asleep its not a good thing roaming around trying to find it. Haha that made me laugh :D

Not to scare you or anything but I think I recall reading in my Claravis info packet that you are not to break the pills apart because the meds can eat away at your asophagus after some time. One time should be okay but I would not recommend doing that again.