Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CottonCandy

when the it that i'm supposed to get my package?????

it's been almost 3 WEEKS! i'm really pissed now. how long does it take ehh?

this is like the worst delivery ever, out of all the times i've ordered online. should i be expecting it for next december or what?

Hey CottonCandy. I edited your post a little. Just FYI.

Anyway, there are a myriad of reasons you didn't get your package. Just yesterday someone called and she paid accidentally with PayPal and had no money in her account--thus, no package. Also, very often the package is at a neighbor's house or at your local post office awaiting pickup.

Please email [email protected] and Travis will help you out. We make sure everyone gets their stuff, but please try to practice some understanding and patience until we figure out what occurred.

sorry i was angry, i've calmed down... :unsure:

nah it's not at the post office, they usually leave a pink slip in my mail box if there's a package i need to pick up.

it's not a paypal problem because i didn't use it. my payment went through, or at least that's what it says.

if it were at a neighbor's house the mail man would've left a not at my door. they've done that before. but i have nothing. and no way to track.