Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i love sarah

how many years have u had acne

I think i'm going into my 5th year :| and its probs worst at the moment because i'm in the middle of an initial break out due to accutane lol, it was gradually getting worse each year though.

Since I was 19, nearly 23 now. It started off pretty server then kind of cleared up thanks to accutane but now whilst i'm waiting to get into seeing my old derm it's back to been pretty bad.

I've had it for 4yrs.........I'm 18 now.

It was at its worst when I was 16. I was prescribed Duac gel and it cleared up 95% of the acne but i started to become immune to it so the acne slowly came back.

I've started seeing a Dermatologist and he prescribed Accutane straight away, I've done all the tests and i'm waiting for the results. *fingers crossed*

6th grade until now. I probably wouldn't have acne is if wasn't for my "Rubbing Alcohol" regimen in 6th grade.

So that's... Four years? Five? Doesn't matter. I'm hoping it's just hormonal.

6 years? I was 8 when i got it, and i've had it moderate since. I cant actually recall when it was the worse, in my head I measure the worse as when the most people were noticing and teasing me for it and that was probably when I was 11

I started to get acne since 12. I am 17 now so 5 years. It was worst during 2006 when I was 15. 2006 is the worst year of my life. I wish I could get amnesia and forget about it.

16 - 31 = 15 years

I was prescribed Accutane when I was 21, when it was at it's worst. I'm thankful to be past that dark time in my life. It's not nearly as bad now, but I still deal with it.

Live and learn.

I can't remember if I was 16 or 17 when the acne started. I am now 30, and the last 5 years have been the worst my acne has ever been.

ever since i was 14 it started to become slowly worse. i think it was because i was living in a humid sticky hot place with pollution and shit for a year. but it didn't affect me like it did since march. u.s. people can be real assholes

I've had acne for three to four years. The worst its been is probably the past weeks because I've been trying out products that made my skin just plain bad. I've gone back on ProActiv now.

6 years? I was 8 when i got it, and i've had it moderate since. I cant actually recall when it was the worse, in my head I measure the worse as when the most people were noticing and teasing me for it and that was probably when I was 11

Wow 8 that was young. Probably since it came early it will leave early.

Um i got mine when i was 13 i think. The worst would have to be like a week ago when i switched from Proactive to Clean and Clear maybe it was the initial breakout but i just didn't stick around to find out :lol: So about 5-6 years with acne.

I started to get acne since 12. I am 17 now so 5 years. It was worst during 2006 when I was 15. 2006 is the worst year of my life. I wish I could get amnesia and forget about it.

Luckily it's in the past. Good for you :clap:

Ha. I've had it since the fifth grade. >.< Gosh, I used to be kinda cute back then. I hate looking at photos of me when I was little. :[ But yeahh. I even wore cover-up in the fifth grade, and now it's an addiction. I haven't gone anywhere without it in a loooong time, until a couple days ago when I did because my skin is starting to look nice. But yeah, so 4 years.

I started getting an occasional pimple (like maybe 1 every 6 months) in 7th grade, but it got pretty bad (well, not horrendous, but it was pretty embarrassing anyway) at the end of 9th grade and into the summer. Now, it is pretty calm and the 3 zits I have right now aren't noticeable at all because I keep them well covered with makeup.

3 years. I'm 16 now. Thank the lord it's npt severe, but I'm a perfectionist. I'll never be perfect though, so oh well. :(

About 10 years, starting when I was about 14. It wasn't too bad in the first few years, but it got really bad once I got to college. To this day I am still plagued by it, but it has gotten somewhat better. Sadly, i've got a lot of scarring/hyperpigmentation too. It'd be nice if the acne would just stop, so that way i could really concentrate on the scars and red marks, but it doesn't seem like that will ever happen. :(

I started getting the occasional pimple at 11. I wouldnt say that i developed what I would call acne until I was 14 when it became moderate. At 15 it got severe and stayed that way until I went to the dermatologist the next year. After using topicals and antibiotics for several years it has been mild to moderate. I am now 20 so I have had acne for about 6 years.