Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i love sarah

do girls like guys with acne

Hey...yeah..i didn't have acne until really recently...all through my teenage years i was VERY clear w/ great complexion....and guess what> Acne was actually not the first thing i ever noticed! i seriously think i notice it now more since i have it! Mostly, the overall appearance...body shape, facial structure, hairstyle, exc. was what was/ is most important. in fact... remember in middle school, my best friend and i would always talk about how HOT this guy was who had...and i mean it...pretty bad acne. We would even say that, "wow...he has acne...but he is just SO hot." Something about him...like i said...his face (structurally), his hairstyle, his clothes, exc. Yeah, he was soooo hot. OH, and btw, saw him recently (years later), and gues what? he looks even better...could never even tell he had such terrible skin problems. Time does heal MOST things, and yes, even if it doesn't, there are so many other things we have available now! Instant gratification has never been realistic...just wait for clear skin...you WILL have it.

Yes, girls do like guys with acne. Some don't, but that is their problem, not yours.

Do you like girls with acne?

i would not turn a girl down if they had acne i look for someone nice

I think this is a rather silly question. I like guys...acne can or can not be there. Acne doesn't factor into a guy's attractiveness for me, although being able to share the common concern is nice, but not neccessary.

Do all girls like guys with acne? No.

Think about all your friends...each of you has a certain standard, a set of expectations. No one person is the same.

WHen I used to only have moderate/mild acne so many girls liked me! They all say hi to me or smile at me or stare at me and I dont even know most of them. An event which I remember really clearly was I was at the mall and this really pretty girl who I never seen before, first blow me a kiss and then said "I love you! Will you marry me?"

But when I started to get severe acne I did not get those kind of attention from girls anymore. Now I have scarring but I still sometimes get those kinds of attention from girls but it is way less then when I had mild acne.

So I believe girls would like you if you only got mild/moderate acne

Don't forget about your happiness. You have a right to choose as well. Don't allow acne to convince you that you're unworthy.
but see they turn me down and push once i am so happy i think i found a girl we r hagen out tmorow

WHen I used to only have moderate/mild acne so many girls liked me! They all say hi to me or smile at me or stare at me and I dont even know most of them. An event which I remember really clearly was I was at the mall and this really pretty girl who I never seen before, first blow me a kiss and then said "I love you! Will you marry me?"

woah.

dude don't even worry about appearances. the girls that care about your skin and appearance only are the shallow self-absorbed girls who you really don't want to be with anyways.

in fact, if you act yourself and learn to care about personality-you will find someone likewise sooner rather than later. :wub: