Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I only feel comfortable going out at night..

I dread going out during the day.

I hate the stares from everyone..

Especially if your driving and you have passengers. I feel distracted because I feel as though my passengers are staring at my face.

Does anyone else feel like this??

I only feel comfortable going out at night..

I dread going out during the day.

I hate the stares from everyone..

Especially if your driving and you have passengers. I feel distracted because I feel as though my passengers are staring at my face.

Does anyone else feel like this??

I feel a lot like that, your acne only seems to look minor when its in the dark :|, so i would much prefer just to be nocturnal lol but unfortunately have to do all my day to day things when its bright daylight. Sucks in all respects, i think we would all just prefer to be in the dark when we are like this.

As for driving dont feel distracted by your passengers, they probs arnt looking at your face at all your just thinking they are. No doubt if they are passengers they are your friends or family who care about you and dont really care weather you have acne on your face. Dont let it get you down to much :).

Yesss I love the night

I can never explain exactly why, but it's just this feeling I get from the dark that I love.

Day is alright but I prefer the night hands down

I've always been nocturnal by nature, but unfortunately, I have to be up and about during the day for my job. (Sigh.) At least they put me on the closing shift, so I can kind of sleep in and stay up late.

My husband is a night owl by nature. I'm a morning person. It does, however, make for some really interesting conversations come late at night or else early morning, as one of us is half unconscience by those times!

Guest Lee H

I usually go to bed around 4 AM and sleep late into the afternoon. I take classes in the evening and afternoon and pretty much shop and eat at only 24 hr places.

I don't think it has anything to do with acne... I am just a night owl.

I have to agree with the night owl crowd, I too am a night person. I'm not a fan of the day for some reason, I feel a lot more comfortable at night.

Because of this I stay up all like all night lol, TERRIBLE habit. One thing I like about the night is that it's quiet and everything seems more exciting.

Yesss I love the night

I can never explain exactly why, but it's just this feeling I get from the dark that I love.

Day is alright but I prefer the night hands down

Same here. It feels so....exhilarating. Sometimes I wish I could stay out all night, but then I'd have to worry about pedos.

I love night time because it is peace and quiet. The most relaxing part of the day for me.

i love night because i feel a lot better about my skin. day feels uncomfortable and im more prone to being depressed during the day i dunoo why!

I am... and I love it!!. I usually sleep at 3 AM in the morning and wake up around 11. I discovered that I can learn/study a lot faster when it's very very quit and peacful, and all the people in the house are asleep.

I'm nocturnal, always have been. Its a pain now cause the suburbs everything closes early. arg.

I am... and I love it!!. I usually sleep at 3 AM in the morning and wake up around 11. I discovered that I can learn/study a lot faster when it's very very quit and peacful, and all the people in the house are asleep.

Haha i've never thought about this but its very true! I feel much more comfortable at night. But I have to go out during the day, already been in trouble off one lecturer! If I go out at night I feel much more relaxed and confident. When I step outside during the day I tend to think more about my face.

My husband is a night owl by nature. I'm a morning person. It does, however, make for some really interesting conversations come late at night or else early morning, as one of us is half unconscience by those times!

Same here. When I'm going he's coming and vice versa. I feel like such a little old lady sometimes. During the week if I'm not in bed by 9pm I kick myself for staying up too late. :lol: I do like the night, but just can't hang anymore. :boohoo:

I think some people are missing the point of the thread. Yes, I dislike going anywhere during the day as my skin's imperfections are very visible. Luckily the sun has been setting around 5pm so by the time a date rolls around, my skin looks much better (because it's dark out).

I frequently date almost every night - always after 5:30 pm.

Mhmmm... i am becuase i feel more safer in the dark... like ppl can't see the pimples and stuff... also i look better in the night.... like i'm more prettier which is like weird but i guess its the lighitng >.<