Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amnesiac

Is it possible to have beautiful skin after acne?

Well i feel as i have lost my skin, after i started breaking out(2 months ago) my skin had become branded with marks not scars thank god but i am not sure once i stop acne(if i ever do) i'll get my complexion back again.

Is it possible?

I have had the same problem. To get to the point yes your tone comes back. Men will get a rougher skin where bigger pores are common (this is natural dont freak about it ) Women will also have a somewhat rougher skin but hardly noticable as women have a finer texture.

Bottomline: Stay of pimples, use Dan's regimen to control it and you will find that after 1 month you will be clear and your tone will be just fine (ecpect a red tone when just on the regimen)

Goodluck to you, I have a feeling you will be just fine smile.gif

Yes it's absolutely possible. When I first started breaking out at 13 I was a picker and I used a gel that was too strong for my face. It looked like shit for a LONG TIME after that, but I never had any scarring and in the summer time many years after that incident my skin looked great.

How strong was that gel.. I am using 5% BP but with a minimum dose..

Don't worry it wasn't BP I think it was called something like StevinMyacin (if that's even the correct medication I know I have it spelt wrong) I started off with medium and that burned my face but me being an idiot at 13 only wanted to get rid of zits faster so I moved to a tube of strong, that left red burn LESIONS on my cheeks.

Don't worry it wasn't BP I think it was called something like StevinMyacin (if that's even the correct medication I know I have it spelt wrong) I started off with medium and that burned my face but me being an idiot at 13 only wanted to get rid of zits faster so I moved to a tube of strong, that left red burn LESIONS on my cheeks.

did the seivemeicin work for you? i'm using it right now for like almost two years now and it's not working yet.