Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FacialExpressions

Has Anyone Tried 30%TCA Peel on Their Face?

I am planing to do a 30% TCA Peel on my face for some light acne scarring. This will be my first time doing this kind of peel. I have tried the glycolic 30% peel but I know this is a much lighter peel. Just wondering if anyone has had success with the 30% TCA Peel. I am japanese filipino w/ a light complexion and fairly sensitive skin. I have problematic skin such as uneven skin tone, acne scaring on my cheeks, forehead and chin. Can the 30% TCA Peel correct these problems? And if so in how many layers of the peel?

The truth is that it will not do anything permanent. I do peels often because they temporarily give your skin a fresher look for a few days, but then its all back to the way it was. I hate to disappoint you, but you will need to do something more invasive if you have scars, even mild ones. 30% is just not enough to make a difference. I do monthly 50% peels, and my skin looks smoother the wk its done, and then its the same. I don't know of anyone who has improved their scars with a mild 30% TCA.

I am planing to do a 30% TCA Peel on my face for some light acne scarring. This will be my first time doing this kind of peel. I have tried the glycolic 30% peel but I know this is a much lighter peel. Just wondering if anyone has had success with the 30% TCA Peel. I am japanese filipino w/ a light complexion and fairly sensitive skin. I have problematic skin such as uneven skin tone, acne scaring on my cheeks, forehead and chin. Can the 30% TCA Peel correct these problems? And if so in how many layers of the peel?

scaring requires multiple approaches in most cases. I have done 30% tca peels but did not keep up with them long term to provide any real info to help you. I would look into a 15% SA or a bit stronger to do a weekly peel. also check out a company called skin biology. research there copper peptides, emu oil, exfol amd lacsal. I have heard nothing but good things about these products in regards to helping repair damaged skin. I have just incorporated them into my scar revision program. good luck.