Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tical70

Do I have severe acne or moderate

Im not sure if i have severe acne.

Let me tell my story...

I have never had so much acne in my life before....I mean they came out in places once at a time before like one month they attacked my nose, then all of them go away from my nose and then they attacked my cheeks, then they go away from my cheeks and then they attack my forehead, and then they left my forehead and recently they attacked my chin and lip area....

Now they have left my chin area moderatly affected by acne...and guess were they ended up...

Pratically everywhere..

Parts Affected by acne:

Nose: Light

Cheeks: Moderate

Side Cheeks: Light

Forehead and Sideforehead: Severe

Next to my eyes: Light

Chin: Moderate

Lips and Mostache Area: Moderate

Ive never had this much acne in my whole life...I do have some reasons why i might be breaking out though...Im going through alot of stress and been sleeping really late like at around 3am and wake up at around 12-1pm..Could this be the reason?

I have been using baking soda as a treatment for a whole month already..it did help at first but i think its stopped working recently or my stress is just too hard on my acne

And I need some help with sleeping advice...I CANNOT SLEEP FOR anything...Its hard to fall asleep now..how can i make myself fall asleep easier (without using sleeping pills)

Thanks!