Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthem26

Getting rid of papules and nodules

I've had this problem for almost a year now and it's getting bothersome. Along my glabella (the space between the eyebrows above the nose) I have a large inflamed nodule, and a few papules across my cheek and nose ridge area. I've tried all sorts of acne facial washes but none of them seem to work. I don't have a history of acne problems, this is the first and it's becoming a nuisance. What can I do to rid of this problem?

i had that and my derm. prescribed bactrim ds.. the pharmacy kind tho..i think you should try it i hear they sell it at walmart its usually used for infections or bacteria? something like that but it got rid of mine i had those too like near my nose/eyebrows and on my right cheek and chin but they went away in less than like 2 weeks?. its an antibiotic though and i hear you have to keep using it or it gets worse but it helped many people stay clear when they were on it. ***go see a dermatalogist