Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bɭesstheʄẚɭɭ

Does exercising really help acne?

My face is a lot worse since going to school. It was 95% clear in August/Sept. but in late October to now, it's been a lot more moderate. I mostly have the non-inflamed acne, but sometimes I have to pop them, then they get red, heh. But I'm thinking exercise could have been a factor. What do you all think?

I find that after working out and running a mile afterward, I am sweating like crazy...but after I shower my skin has great complexion and feels more hydrated.

I think exercising helps unclog pores and helps your skin "breathe" in a sense.

My face is a lot worse since going to school. It was 95% clear in August/Sept. but in late October to now, it's been a lot more moderate. I mostly have the non-inflamed acne, but sometimes I have to pop them, then they get red, heh. But I'm thinking exercise could have been a factor. What do you all think?

Yeah it does,you should try to exercise at least 3 times a week..it helps a lot by releasing all the toxins from your body..i notice before i used to be very active and my acne wasnt that bad but the past two years all ive done was smoke weed and ate junk food and guess what i had a lot of acne as a result but just last week i've started to exercise everyday and eating way more healthy and i can already see a difference i feel great like my body feels better.its hard to get used to it but once u do its easy.

getting the lymph system moving will help any disease, its how vitamins and nutrition gets to your cells through intersitial fluid. the same fluid also takes metabolic waste and helps the body get rid of it.

Rebounding, deep breathing and aerobic exercise will stimulate the lymph quite well, as well as a bit of strength training.

another interesting fact is there was a man named alexis carrel that kept a chicken heart alive for 37 years by giving it constant nutrition and washing away metabolic waste. he said the cells may have survived indefinity if the process were to continue. so yea, perpetual life.

get your vitamins in absorbable forms and get your lymph system moving.

Exercise increases circulation which helps many conditions like insulin sensitivity. It also helps stress which will help adrenal function which will help balance hormones.

getting the lymph system moving will help any disease, its how vitamins and nutrition gets to your cells through intersitial fluid. the same fluid also takes metabolic waste and helps the body get rid of it.

Rebounding, deep breathing and aerobic exercise will stimulate the lymph quite well, as well as a bit of strength training.

another interesting fact is there was a man named alexis carrel that kept a chicken heart alive for 37 years by giving it constant nutrition and washing away metabolic waste. he said the cells may have survived indefinity if the process were to continue. so yea, perpetual life.

get your vitamins in absorbable forms and get your lymph system moving.

Agreed. Dry skin brushing helps the lymph as well. Exercise is best though, because it has so many other benefits.