Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, i've never posted on here before, but I've read forums like this for the past two years since I developed cystic acne. I'm 26 years old and have vEry oily skin...like so oily I have to blot it with toilet or tissue paper constantly throughout the day just to be comfortable. It's annoying but I've learned to live with it.

Basically I develop one or two acne cysts per month, usually on my chin or forehead. I'm starting to get really bad scars, and not much works. I apply a combo of neosporin pain and benzaclin, and if I get the cyst early enough it somewhat helps. But if not then they last for months.

I just ordered a device from sephora called Thermaclear. It shoots intense heat that supposedly kills the bacteria in your skin that causes acne. It's gotten good reviews online, has anyone used it? I am praying that it works...

I have tried thermaclear and it did not work for me. I tried zeno and got better results. Try the thermaclear and if it doesnt work u can return it i think.

I bought thermaclear too. I kept it for 3 months and then returned it to Sephora for a store credit.

It did NOTHING for my pimples. I might as well been waving a magic wand over my pimples.

I have zeno,and I believe they work the same way.

I find if it doesnt work once or twice,use it more and it will work.

I find I have to use it about 4 times on each pimple before it goes away.

Also,my husband had this huge,ginormous cyst behind his ear and I treated it with the Zeno and

it helped it go away!

It doesnt work on zits like blackheads or small whiteheads,but I find it really helps on those painful ones and even cysts if you use it enough.

Hopefully it has a money back guarentee like Zeno? If it doesnt work you can return it

I use Thermaclear. I bought it after Zeno. Zeno did ZERO, and this pathetic way of holding it to an acne for over 2 minutes? and then it switches off after 3 treats and then you have to restart and get new cap for it, need I go on? As you can guess, I was very frustrated with zeno, so I returned it. Thermaclear is faster, yes it stings worse but it is working on my stuff. I am not saying that I use it once and bingo the zit is gone, no, it takes a few treatments. Some are stubborn and take a few more but the time you spend "zapping" is not long. It does not leave any mark even if I zap the same spot 2 or 3 times in a row.

I still use thermaclear, i find it works espec. if u use it right as u feel a cyst coming on. I carry it around with me everywhere, actually. Here is what you have to do. Zap the spot not once, but like 3 or four times, then rub in some duac or benzacline. Wait for that to dry, then rub in some neosporin pain. Works wonders, I promise promise you...