Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
c'est la vigne

I Finally Ordered Some Of Dan's Products...

How many days are you into the aha+?

Tonight will be day 6 for me. I hope in two weeks time they look smaller. :D

I'm glad to see it's working for you as well. I have tried so many things and I had given up and wanted to go all natural, but the reviews of the aha+ pulled me in.

Strange about the dime size pink mark you got, I never had such a thing and I do hope it leaves quickly. Do you think the aha+ caused it? I'm happy to not wake up with breakouts from the aha+ cause that would ruin my whole entire week lol But it does say it's non-comedogenic so I do have faith in the product.

Thanks for posting your progress. *cheers*

How many days are you into the aha+?

Tonight will be day 6 for me. I hope in two weeks time they look smaller. :D

I'm glad to see it's working for you as well. I have tried so many things and I had given up and wanted to go all natural, but the reviews of the aha+ pulled me in.

Strange about the dime size pink mark you got, I never had such a thing and I do hope it leaves quickly. Do you think the aha+ caused it? I'm happy to not wake up with breakouts from the aha+ cause that would ruin my whole entire week lol But it does say it's non-comedogenic so I do have faith in the product.

Thanks for posting your progress. *cheers*

I started using both Dan's BP and AHA on January third, so today will be my seventeenth day.

And yeah, that weird pink mark on my cheek was, well, weird. It was gone by the next day, though, and I haven't had anything like it since. I think my face must have just been irritated there for some reason, and the AHA kind of irritated it even more, you know?

My skin's been kind of wonky lately, though. I'm not blaming Dan's products in the least. In fact, I'm sure it's just a combination of stress, hormones, and me drinking on Sunday night (which almost never happens). I'm not exactly breaking out (knock on wood), but I feel off. I don't know if that makes a whole lot of sense. I just feel like my skin isn't as clean or clear as it has been... (Sigh.) I don't even know what to do about it, since it's not even a "real" problem.

Heh, I sound like a nutter.

I gave up on the aha+ I "think" it helped a bit but my marks have not left. I gave up because it caused small white heads to appear on the red marks area I'm trying to clear, and frankly I don't want pus on my face. I been clear for awhile now and want to keep it that way.

I will let them heal naturally and just ignore them.

c'est la vigne that makes two of us with "blah" complexions lol

Take care of yourself and thanks for the update! I'm outta here for now. :D

For the past two or three nights, I've washed my face, waited about five or ten minutes, then applied my AHA, then maybe twenty minutes later, applied my BP.

The PB seems a lot slicker when I apply it after the AHA. Like, watery, almost. It feels soooo much better going on. And my face actually seems to be responding really well to the whole AHA-before-BP thing. It's not as dry in the mornings (not that it was, like, terribly dry, but there were a few times that it did look a little peely), and my pores seem smaller.

Anyway, I'll keep it up. Unless my face melts off or something.

For the past two or three nights, I've washed my face, waited about five or ten minutes, then applied my AHA, then maybe twenty minutes later, applied my BP.

The PB seems a lot slicker when I apply it after the AHA. Like, watery, almost. It feels soooo much better going on. And my face actually seems to be responding really well to the whole AHA-before-BP thing. It's not as dry in the mornings (not that it was, like, terribly dry, but there were a few times that it did look a little peely), and my pores seem smaller.

Anyway, I'll keep it up. Unless my face melts off or something.

You are supposed to only use either AHA or BP. If they were meant to go on together they would mix them before you apply it. :)