Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kIwIwoOd93

Zafino method...

So I'm considering this method but is it expensive? I mean other than the book itself?

Just wondering if anyone's tried it...it kinda seems too good to be true though:(

Heya,

Trust me - the Zafino method works. And it doesn't cost you any extra than the book itself. That book blew my mind.

Her method takes a lot of discipline - you'll see what I mean. But my skin is pretty much perfect now. My little sister and a friend of mine have now experienced massive improvement in their skin from the advice I gave them, from having read the book.

I think her acne cure method is the way of the future. Get the book. That's all I can say.

I agree- the Zafino method is excellent. It was after my last visit to my dermatologist which lasted 10 minutes and cost me $180 that I decided I had to try another method to get rid of my acne. All of the things my doctor had put me on worked for a short time, and then it all came back- blind pimples all over my chin and clog pores all over my T-zone, and random redness on my cheeks. I was feeling really down and helpless about it.

I heard about the Zafino method from a friend of mine and his experiences just blew me away. The book has totally changed my mind about how to tackle acne. The dietary recommendations are great and make sense- they're really easy to follow too. Anyway, I've been following the book's recommendations for about 8 weeks and I can't believe the changes in my skin!!!! My pimples have virtually all gone, my pores aren't blocked anymore and the redness (which I thought may have been the early stages of rosacea- scary) has totally subsided.

I'm amazingly happy with the book and I've put 6 friends onto it in the past 4 weeks who all have acne and they've all noticed improvements after following her methods. It has kind of made me annoyed that no doctor ever gave me the advice the Zafino method did. It would have saved me so much money and saved me from days when I couldn't leave the house because my skin was so bad.

If I ever meet Ms Zafino on the street I'm giving her a big hug! :D

I'm also interested in the Zafino method, but i'm hesitant of anything that claims to have all the answers and be a "cure" to anything...

my biggest concern at this point is that i have a lot of dietary problems. I'm allergic to wheat, yeast, gluten, eggs, aspartame (sweet n low, a near impossiblity here in the uk to stay away from aspartame!!), all nuts (peanuts WILL kill me), and I'm supposed to stay away from dairy, sugar in general, caffeine, soy and about a half-dozen vegetables (spinach and cauliflower, corn are the ones that make me the sickest).

so for those of you that say it work, can you give me an idea of whether or not someone who has problems already? it's hard enough to find things that are eddible for me, and if the diet is basically just living off nuts there's no way i can survive.

any thoughts? f if it works i will do it and i can be very disciplined (and give up my sour gummis... if i absolutely have to :( ) but i dont want to do it for nothing.

Oooh, and how long before you noticed a difference?

I read her preview and she said like 80% of it was low glycemic foods? Obviously I haven't read any more, but is there anything we already don't really know?

Call me cynical, but i can't help but notice the fact that the initial glowingly positive reviews came via dkay79 (who has been pimping this product shamelessly on this and other sites), and someone who registered within the past 24 hours and have no other posts on this forum.

I have no real insight on this "zafino method", but it is apparent to me that someone is trying to take advantage of the people on this forum.

Call me cynical, but i can't help but notice the fact that the initial three glowingly positive reviews came via dkay79 (who has been pimping this product shamelessly on this and other sites), and 2 people who registered within the past 24 hours and have no other posts on this forum.

I have no real insight on this "zafino method", but it is apparent to me that someone is trying to take advantage of the people on this forum.

And why don't they share any info on the 'method?'

I love it in Yahoo! Answers they also hype how it made their breasts grow one cup size. I wonder what it does for men. Makes our penis grow bigger and helps with erection problems???

The Zafino method works brilliantly. It is the only thing that has completely cured me and my sister of acne- the ONLY thing. And our breasts have permanently grown one cup size bigger. It's awesome for both of those reasons, I can't emphasise that enough!

Just bought the book for the purpose of writing a review of it to my site.

Nothing new under the sun.

Basically she promotes low-card diet, makes incorrect and ignorant statements that carbs = acne. On top of diet she rehashes the old stories of how your colon is supposed to be filled with mucoid plaque and how you should get rid of it. She also talks about the role of liver, but at least at the first quick glance I didn't see anything about liver flush etc.

Basically the standard recipe that many people on these forums already follow. You won't learn anything new from this book if you've read these forums for a while.

Call me cynical, but i can't help but notice the fact that the initial glowingly positive reviews came via dkay79 (who has been pimping this product shamelessly on this and other sites), and someone who registered within the past 24 hours and have no other posts on this forum.

In my reading of this post, I got the exact same feeling.

The OP here has two recent threads promoting this method.... relatively new member....

I have been around here for a while, done a lot of research, and never heard anything about this method. Looks like a promotion to me.

edit: K yeah, promotion. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...01095845AAQ0guH