Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoykNoize

How do I get rid of my severe back acne (lentigenes/lentigos)

I have these brown spots all over my upper back and shoulder and I would like to know how I can get rid of them. I do not think it is acne because there is no "puss" or bubbles or any thing like that, that would seem like acne. The texture of the spots are all smooth like regular skin and seem normal but just different color. I shower twice a day and shower after any type of running I do. I have had this problem since I was 13 and now I am 17. I have no idea why I haven't done anything about it but I really need to get rid of it since I have a girlfriend and I don't want her to see this.

This is basically what it looks like but a lot more in the same area.

www.visualdxhealth.com/images/dx/webAdult/solarLentigo_10771_lg.jpg

I have been using Neutrogena Body Wash and haven't seem much difference other than it makes me feel cleaner. I was wondering if Bio-Oil would be an effective way of getting rid of all these spots or acne or whatever it is.

www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100592&navAction=jump&navCount=1&nug=VPD&skuid=sku3155263&id=prod3156430

www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100592&navAction=jump&navCount=1&nug=VPD&skuid=sku3852363&id=prod3853514

Please help me because I would like to get rid of this and it is very embarrassing for me. If there is more info you need please tell me what I need to tell you.

Here are some pictures of it (cellphone quality may be for the better on your eyes)

My chest area you can kinda see the problem

post-91510-1230587820_thumb.jpg

Left back shoulder

post-91510-1230587830_thumb.jpg

Left front shoulder

post-91510-1230587837_thumb.jpg

Back

post-91510-1230587843_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1230587820_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1230587830_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1230587837_thumb.jpg

post-91510-1230587843_thumb.jpg

1. Change your bed sheets and pillow case EVERY week.

2. Drink 5 glasses of water a day.

3. Eat a healthier diet. This includes veggies, fruits, and non-fried meat. Eat a LOT of fish diet, this doesn't include fried or breaded fish, but smoked is the best and healthiest way.

4. When you take a Shower, set the shower head so it has maximum water pressure, and use that on your back when you put on soap. Make sure the soap sets into your skin for 3 minutes before rinsing it though.

5. Put aloe vera gel on every day.

6. Take 2 fish oil capsules every morning.

Do all this, and in a month or two it should get clearer. Do all 6 of these religiously with absolutely no acceptions.

1. Change your bed sheets and pillow case EVERY week.

2. Drink 5 glasses of water a day.

3. Eat a healthier diet. This includes veggies, fruits, and non-fried meat. Eat a LOT of fish diet, this doesn't include fried or breaded fish, but smoked is the best and healthiest way.

4. When you take a Shower, set the shower head so it has maximum water pressure, and use that on your back when you put on soap. Make sure the soap sets into your skin for 3 minutes before rinsing it though.

5. Put aloe vera gel on every day.

6. Take 2 fish oil capsules every morning.

Do all this, and in a month or two it should get clearer. Do all 6 of these religiously with absolutely no acceptions.

7. don't take dermatological advice from random 15 year olds.

I know this isn't helpful, but the best advice i can offer is to consult a dermatologist. There really isn't a quick fix, and while some of the things mentioned on these forums may have beneficial impacts, the reality is that it is going to take some time, rather than go away in "a month or two" as our young friend suggests.