Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Krissss

Question about oily, greasy, shiny face with acne...

I wash my face twice a day (three times, when I'm really in the need to) and just recently began using Proactiv. I've used it when I was younger, maybe 13. I am now almost 15. It worked and maintained my acne when I was 13, but it was expensive, and I grew impatient so i stopped using it. And like I said, now, I have begun using it again.

My question is, what can I do to get rid of my oily and shiny face? It's very annoying. My face gets very greasy as the day goes on, even if I don't do anything at all, and just sit around the house the entire day. I use the oil-absorbing sheets from Clean and Clear, but my face still manages to get a lot of grease. It makes me look as oily as a pizza. It's very embarrassing. Can anyone offer advice? Should I wash my face when my face gets really oily? My dad told me to. Is there any product I can use while still using Proactiv?

Also, its been really bad on my forehead. I do have bangs. But, even when I put my bangs up, my face still stays the same. It's driving me nuts and making me very insecure.