Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DanishDove

Found this site today, and I'm going to order some products - please help me

Hey, my name is Martin, and I'm a 17 years old boy from Denmark, Europe. Today I discovered this awesome website about acne. Around 1 year ago my skin was perfect - very perfect, but now I got red, irritated skin. Both my cheeks are attacked - so is my t-zone, I guess that's my biggest problem. Anyways, it's not that much, but I love to have perfect skin and be clean. So I wanted to order 3 products; cleanser, treatment and a moisturizer. I used to use Baxter for my face if anyone of you all know that brand? It's quite good, but now I've seen so many pictures, videos about Acne.org's regime, and it seems to be pretty trusthworthy if you do it right. I don't know if a picture would help you guys decide my either to buy these products or not?

Best regards,

Martin from Denmark. :whistle:

**** Edit: I got Basiron, a 5 % benzoyl peroxid, but I guess the one on this site is way better, huh? :)

Hi Martin and welcome!

If you want to go ahead and get started with the 5% bp, you can go ahead and do so. Then when your kit arrives you can switch over.

Good luck and let us know if you need any help.

Yes, okay.. Well, when I use my BP I only use it on attacked areas, because long time ago I applied it all over my face and the next day my face was so, so, so dry~! I even applied a lot of moisturizer on my face, but my face kept being really dry. So I guess I can do that with Dan's BP too? :)