Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bballer88

made huge mistake poped a cyst....with pic

well guys mad a big mistake poped a huge cyst that was on my face for some time, is there anything I can do now to help it go away? of course new years partys are in like what 3 days just great, so far iv been iceing it and applying a my topical (ziana), anything else thanks :redface:

post-75323-1230580150_thumb.jpg

post-75323-1230580150_thumb.jpg

Stop applying the Ziana. It's going to make it more red.

If I were you, I would just let it go. Maybe try some shea butter on it?

I don't know how comfortable you are with it, but you could always put a little bit of make-up on it for your event. That will get rid of some redness.

thanks for the tip, currently putting on a topical antiboit, guess that should help!??! sucks b.c my face is pretty much clear so this guy sticks out real bad, make up could be a posiiblitly but thats not my style ha

start applying neosporin. apply it so that its on all day. that will help it heal faster and help prevent scarring

I did the same thing to one of my whiteheads :wall: I just left it alone and I also sleep with a clay and teatree mask every night on any of the spots on my face....they are half the size the next day...I would also recommend make-up, my husband borrows foundation from me all the time when he needs a quick fix...no problemo ;)

I feel ya man, new years parties in 2 days and my face is worse than its been in so long, and I will be seeing my EX there, I wish I at least looked top notch, fuck.

I feel ya man, new years parties in 2 days and my face is worse than its been in so long, and I will be seeing my EX there, I wish I at least looked top notch, fuck.

Relax. That's why mankind invented beer.