Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dsrfgsertwe

had a nightmare...about acne!!!!

so, up until a few days ago i was seriously having problems with blackheads and closed comedones, but it's clearing up nicely with mandelic acid and bp. anyways, last night i had a dream that my face was covered in closed comedones. i ran my hands along my face and i could feel them literally all over. i went to my sink and grabbed my st. ives and started scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing. even with all the st. ives i had slathered on i could still feel them everywhere. i scrubbed and scrubbed until my whole face was bleeding. then i woke up.

its funny how even in my dreams, sometimes I cant help but be self-conscious of my skin in a seemingly real social environment. I remember a couple of dreams where I was literally observing my face through a mirror and was horrified by the acne on my face.

I've had a few dreams where I've been in some sort of social situation, desperately trying to cover my acne with makeup. I'm always horribly broken out in these dreams, and it seems like no amount of concealer can cover the huge, red zits all over my face.

Lol I once had a dream that I was getting a new pimple. I remember vividly feeling the corner of my lip and there being a tender bump and I remember just freakin out. Then I woke up and was like OMG THANK YOU!

I seem to have dreams like that all the time when my skin is clear or close to clear.

One time, when my skin was clear, I had a dream that I my face was covered in cystic acne and no makeup could cover them. It felt really, really real and when I woke up, the first thing I did was run to the mirror to make sure my skin was still okay.

It seems like we can never escape acne, doesn't it? Even when it's off my face, it's still in my head.

OMG, dreams about acne are the worst! i have pretty clear skin, and sometimes i dream that i have acne all over my face, and i have to meet up with people i haven't seen in ages, and there's no getting out of it, and i can't hide my face and then, then....i wake up and make sure it was a dream. :shifty:

one things for sure though, it makes you appreciate the skin you have (presuming that the acne in the dream was worse..)

I've had dreams about acne and sure enough the next day I got one on the same spot. Those are scary dreams, especially if you have some place to go or your seeing someone that you haven't see in a long time.

I often have dreams about acne. Usually I have a new pimple in the dream, so when I wake up its a relief when the pimple isnt there. Those dreams are actually my favorite. Hahaa!

so, up until a few days ago i was seriously having problems with blackheads and closed comedones, but it's clearing up nicely with mandelic acid and bp. anyways, last night i had a dream that my face was covered in closed comedones. i ran my hands along my face and i could feel them literally all over. i went to my sink and grabbed my st. ives and started scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing. even with all the st. ives i had slathered on i could still feel them everywhere. i scrubbed and scrubbed until my whole face was bleeding. then i woke up.

This may sound weird, but i've had a dream similar to this before. I also have problems with that around my nose, they look like blackheads, but instead of having the black top, its white. disgusting i know. Anywayz, i had this dream that i had this really big clogged pore and after i pushed it out I had this huge hole in my face! It was a really scary feeling.

hi, i never had nightmares about acne, but seriously, the DARKEST nightmares i had ever had (excluding those where my parents got hurt) were about MATH and STATISTICS. it was HORRIBLE, numbers and equations were literally EVIL and had feelings and intentions, and id wake up from suffocating and feeling intense chest pain from stress, damn lol, its weird to look back at it. i would dream for a few minutes about solving an equation, which is weird, but once i actually found the solution. i only got over it until i studied until it hurt, even thought i was still scared lol. funny how your feelings manifest to yourself clearly in dreams.

Wow!! Hahahaha thats sooo scary.... i never dreamed about acne but hopefully i won't EVER!!!

I dream about murders which is liek sooo weird because most of my dreams are getting murdered or going to murder some stranger.....

I have clear skin and have for about 2 months now thanks to accutane but this morning I had a dream I had a giant red cyst on my cheek. In the dream I was totally pissed off and wanted to rip my derms head off. Thank goodness it was all just a dream. My dreams have been very vivid lately.