Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yossarian

please take a picture of how much to use

With the on the spot, I new exactly how much to use because i used those pictures of your two fingers with the OTS on it. Can you please do the same with the BP Gel? I dont think im using enough

With the on the spot, I new exactly how much to use because i used those pictures of your two fingers with the OTS on it.  Can you please do the same with the BP Gel?  I dont think im using enough

Look at Dan's site: http://acne.org/finger.html

Well, i hit the refresh button and the new pictures appeared...I also realized that I was using twice as much gel as I should have been.

Gotta clean up that cache of yours!

In any case, Dan just gives you a guideline of how much to use. Everyone is different. Just use however much is effective for you. Not too irritating and just enough to keep you clear. Good luck!

i use about a finger for each section of my face. i sepearte each cheek into 2 sections. chin/upperlip/nose is all 1 section. forhead is 1 section.

2+2+1+1 = 6 sections, lol.

i use about a finger for each section of my face.  i sepearte each cheek into 2 sections. chin/upperlip/nose is all 1 section. forhead is 1 section.

2+2+1+1 = 6 sections, lol.

So you go through like a tube a week then?

The picture on http://www.acne.org/finger.html is supposed to represent how much to use on one's entire face. It is only 1 finger because the bp gel comes out in a much thicker line. I'll go explain this more on that page.

-Dan