Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baby pink

hair/skin/nails vitamins

So, I just bought Hair Skin & Nails vitamins (Nature's bounty) got them for hair problems buuut I was wondering if anyone had any positive or negative experiences with these in terms of acne/skin problems?

So, I just bought Hair Skin & Nails vitamins (Nature's bounty) got them for hair problems buuut I was wondering if anyone had any positive or negative experiences with these in terms of acne/skin problems?

I did not get significant results with these. If anything the effect was negative. It was a few years ago so I don't remember specifics, jst thats its on my don't try again list. I think my reaction was to their having Iodine.

Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 112.5 mcg

75.0%

There are so many other vitamins/ minerals its hard to say what specifically would make it work or not for any one person. It does have all the standbys though, pantothenic acid, niacin, zinc, folic acid, a,c,e, zinc.

good luck

I just started taking some vitamins called hairtopia. You can find it at www.hairboutique.com. I cant really comment on how good they are cause i just started taking it today, but they seem to get good reviews on that website and on amazon.com. You might want to check those out since michigan1979 didnt have such good results on that one.

P.S. Hairtopia is kinda expensive though